Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Robinhood is facing nearly 50 lawsuits over GameStop frenzy.
+ Ongoing congressional investigation

B b but Robinhood is winning they said

There signup numbers have gone stupid high since the frenzy at the end of January.

You’re right that there are traders who faithfully used the app but will never touch it again.. but that number isn’t even close to the increase in new sign ups they’ve had because of the interest in the market right now..

LFG

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dammit I want to throw NIO in the bushes it just keeps going further and further down. Im not as bullish as I was on them. It’s probably one of those deals where I need to hide it and stop looking at it because I know in the future it will be up.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
the "green" miners are going to win out over time if crypto has staying power

if you have an ETH position and are betting on a green future why would you not be in HVBTF? :jbhmm:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dammit I want to throw NIO in the bushes it just keeps going further and further down. Im not as bullish as I was on them. It’s probably one of those deals where I need to hide it and stop looking at it because I know in the future it will be up.
That's where I am with it too. Just want to put it away so I can't see it day to day

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I hopped out of Argo last week..I can’t stomach the Bitcoin miners they are too volatile. I’ve tried riot and arkbf I just can’t stomach it.
When did you get into ARBKF? I've been in since it was $1.57
the "green" miners are going to win out over time if crypto has staying power

if you have an ETH position and are betting on a green future why would you not be in HVBTF? :jbhmm:
You're right, and that was one of the reasons I went with ARBKF when I picked them... from their site

The Group is a UK based provider of cryptocurrency mining services with its mining facilities located in Canada. The business focusses on acquiring the most up to date and efficient hardware to support its mining facilities at the most cost-effective prices and utilizes hydro electrical power at the most competitive prices.
SOURCE: Investors - Argo Blockchain

I've already 2X'd since I've been in, I'm going to be patient because it's still an OTC stock. I'm expecting more growth once they get on NASDAQ. I'm kicking myself for not loading up more when it dipped to $1 after I got in.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Glad this was a green day for everyone.

So are you guys taking your gains or letting the Hedgies dump on you again tomorrow? :mjpls:

Look at the SPY chart on the monthly. It dips every other day and they're getting steeper with lower highs :sas2:

GME is off the Short sale restriction list tomorrow. They're gonna need money for shorting ammo.

Are they gonna be taking it from you?:mjpls:
You still watching Uncle Bruce? :wow: He just gave the game on how to hedge and guarantee money if you're long on GME. Basically since we know it's going to go down at least 10% from the previous days close before it gets SSR just wait until they short it and it gets to 108. Buy 100 shares at 108. Then write a contract with a 140 strike and $20 premium expiring this Friday. If it doesn't go in the money then the contract expires worthless and you effectively decrease your exposure by the $20 premiums so from $108 to $88/share. If they expire ITM and you have to exercise the contract well you bought the stocks at $108 and are forced to sell at $140 but you still have your $20 premiums so effectively making $5200 upon exercise. Take that money and buy another 100 shares next week and do the same thing and either you keep making money on the contracts exercising or keep making money on the premiums and reducing your cost basis as you hold long.