Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Tesla might be just a car but when it comes to making electric cars they're ahead of their competitors. The question is how much marketshare does that lead buy them? How fast can Hyundai, Volkswagen, GM, Ford, Honda, and Toyota close that gap? We don't have the power infrastructure in the US to support mass market electric cars in high sales right now. In the time that takes to happen how close can the others get?

i only think about the AI and the battery tech when it comes to tesla. i don't give a crap about if so and so makes better cars.

this just came out and looks competitive.

but again, i don't care. it's no longer about the cars.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:hubie:I Changed my mind about IPOE:

will be aggressively buying more, since there's actually time to build a position. I don't fukk with the company personally because I think its for yuppies but in the short term it'll be a nice swing, for those patient enough.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Dropbox people (can't remember the names) do you see it as a 3-5 year hold or just for this year? Even through all this fukkery it's not going below $22

it's a 3 year hold and it will 2-3X easily. it's one of the most undervalued stock out there. if this had any hype it should've been traded at $50.

very nice vid just came out.

the management knows they are disrespected and price is dirt cheap.

I sold it recently because i wanted to consolidate and know i have a time to get in again. and i know it won't break out anytime soon, so i can afford to sell it and buy it later.

i'll be buying it soon under $25 and will hold for couple of years.

Notley

Pro
Daps

will be aggressively buying more, since there's actually time to build a position. I don't fukk with the company personally because I think its for yuppies but in the short term it'll be a nice swing, for those patient enough.

Welcome to the team. Nice to have you.

If it gets to $40 pre-merger, I am selling.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Yeah those people that bought at the height def had to wait. But if they believed in their bull thesis they were ok

True...but by the time you get to 2004 with AMZN in the hole, you're probably thinking "You know, I need to cut my losses and buy into this GOOG IPO." How many people actually hold on to a 90% loser for a decade?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What people needs to realize is that robotaxi/self-car driving industry will be a 5 trillion + industry. some say it will be a 10 trillion.

and that's why the valuation for TSLA can be justified. look at how Waymo can already begin a self driving service. it proves it can be done. There will be 5million Teslas on the road in next 5-6 years. that's an insane number of data power.

If you are investing in Tesla you are investing in the future. so fuk valuation. you are investing in how the world will change. It's gonna be all about the power of data. that's the TSLA bull thesis. it ain't nothing to do with the car itself anymore.
:jbhmm:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Waiting for this ETH to go down more .. need to hop in

I only have a a little in eth but I just started a few months I just put in $200 here and there as opposed to waiting for a drop. It’s like dollar cost averaging into it. I noticed that waiting for the bottom to hit stuff was too tedious and the crypto’s go up and down so randomly.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Welcome to the team. Nice to have you.

If it gets to $40 pre-merger, I am selling.

Im not even sure what sofi can be priced at once everything takes place but I know as an active user of it I’d be surprised if it isn’t valued higher than $40 post merger. Just off of the college loans i would think that could be $10 add in all of the other things it does it could be a hundred dollar stock... or it could flop who knows.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sold 2 of my calls at the top, 1 at the bottom. Glad i didnt go fully balls to the wall but damn I wish I went longer with them.

1 call left at 310 :yeshrug:

Gonna buy the dip with my winnings. considering puts on alibaba next week but itll be risky

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Will continue to buy until I get to 500 shares or the merger goes through as long as it remains under my cost basis of $19.90. At that point it will be too large for my portfolio size.
Screenshot-20210226-200300-So-Fi.jpg

Screenshot-20210226-200333-Fidelity.jpg