Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
AMC beat the clock and closed at 8.01 at the last second.

NiFLr7Ci_o.png

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
back in december. added some new money and sold some profits to buy. i bought it high initially at $25 that's why my avg is kinda high.
as a newcomer is starting at $25 ideal? ive only been doing this for a month but im trying to build with stocks under 10 bucks. if you really love the company it shouldnt matter?

Daps
so thats final? the after hours dont matter?
Pretty sure after hours can effect the price, but I think the options have expired at closing, which is why the last few minutes were so nerve wracking. The gamma squeeze is officially on next week.

:takedat:

Daps
Guys, OCGN is about to explode. Great PR was just dropped. FDA is approving their partnered vaccine with Bharat, which is said to be the most effective vaccine against the new variants. It shot up from 7 to 10 today.

Phase 3 trial results next week. Preliminary findings are promising.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
teslas run over the past 5 years was incredible. but the result is the most overvalued company on the planet :yeshrug:

it doesnt just keep going up. thats not possible :dead:

you mean past 1 1/2 years. it went side ways for 8 years breh. it was bound to break out. :manny:

and it's a great time to buy. just too many catalysts left. :whew:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
teslas run over the past 5 years was incredible. but the result is the most overvalued company on the planet :yeshrug:

Facts.. I'm just wondering about all the "I finally started a position in Tesla" and "I hope it drops even more" crowd out there.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
What people needs to realize is that robotaxi/self-car driving industry will be a 5 trillion + industry. some say it will be a 10 trillion.

and that's why the valuation for TSLA can be justified. look at how Waymo can already begin a self driving service. it proves it can be done. There will be 5million Teslas on the road in next 5-6 years. that's an insane number of data power.

If you are investing in Tesla you are investing in the future. so fuk valuation. you are investing in how the world will change. It's gonna be all about the power of data. that's the TSLA bull thesis. it ain't nothing to do with the car itself anymore.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

It's endlessly pumped by all these Youtubers too, especially that Chicken Soup guy. The stock trades 5-6x Apple even though Apple's worth more as a company.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
What people needs to realize is that robotaxi/self-car driving industry will be a 5 trillion + industry. some say it will be a 10 trillion.

and that's why the valuation for TSLA can be justified. look at how Waymo can already begin a self driving service. it proves it can be done. There will be 5million Teslas on the road in next 5-6 years. that's an insane number of data power.

If you are investing in Tesla you are investing in the future. so fuk valuation. you are investing in how the world will change. It's gonna be all about the power of data. that's the TSLA bull thesis. it ain't nothing to do with the car itself anymore.
I think the self driving thing is way over hyped. I do not believe the average person is gonna want a car driving itself nor will they trust it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

So how do the robotaxis impact Tesla's car sales. If more people drive in taxi's then less people actually need to own Tesla cars. Google is about data, Facebook is about data. All their products mostly exist to harvest data. Tesla is still about cars. Even if they make cars to harvest data those cars are expensive to make.

I'm more into buying Tesla because of the first mover advantage and their cult.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think the self driving thing is way over hyped. I do not believe the average person is gonna want a car driving itself nor will they trust it.
We are very far away from fully autonomous cars. When one of them kills someone and Tesla has to enter court and reveal their source code for the decision making on the priority of life in the event of an accident can you imagine how that plays out? There are still many obstacles to this