Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You saw those big buys of amc only institution or hf have that kind of money. Institution and hf want to make money too even it means crashing another hf. Its competition to them
yea a lot of the big boys are buying amc shares, i wonder if rh stops it if it gets too hot again. this isnt like gme

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea a lot of the big boys are buying amc shares, i wonder if rh stops it if it gets too hot again. this isnt like gme

I don't think robinhood will do anything this time. The sec or someone else will step in. Robinhood took a big hit already they do it again there dead. I'm tell myself not to get too greed with those gme and amc play cause I know it can go to crazy highs but I think they halt trading on those stocks before they get there. Have a plan if you plays these.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Isn't CLOV a SPAC? Went under $10. Thought SEC rules was $10...

Either way, my trigger finger is itchy but market still looks like it might drop some more next week. Next week, though I'm buying ... unless the news is bad.

Surprised DBX is mostly even keel

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Isn't CLOV a SPAC? Went under $10. Thought SEC rules was $10...

Either way, my trigger finger is itchy but market still looks like it might drop some more next week. Next week, though I'm buying ... unless the news is bad.

Surprised DBX is mostly even keel

Nah, that's pre-merger. The blank check company won't trade below $10.

Once Clover health merged with the blank check company - one of Chamath's I think - it can trade at whatever the market wants.