Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And if it keeps dipping you will have bought at the high as well

exactly I thought I was getting stuff at a good clip until today :russ: I had a good deal on PLTR at $25.11 but today it was $23.96 I couldn’t of saw that coming since when I purchased PLTR it ran up towards $30 a share again over the weekend.

I had no way to predict this would happen otherwise I would of waited. Same with TSLA and arkk

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
And if it keeps dipping you will have bought at the high as well
nope. buying a stock at $50 today when it is was trading at its ath of $90 literally last week is better than buying it at $90. if it dips to $40 i can simply buy more or leave it as it is, but i've still managed to save myself spending $35 more for a share. especially if it's a company i know is great and has great potential and growth due to my due diligence. I been waiting for a week like this to strengthen my current positions.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
nope. buying a stock at $50 today when it is was trading at its ath of $90 literally last week is better than buying it at $90. if it dips to $40 i can simply buy more or leave it as it is, but i've still managed to save myself spending $35 more for a share. especially if it's a company i know is great and has great potential and growth due to my due diligence. I been waiting for a week like this to strengthen my current positions.

What company was 90 and is now 50? Did you buy workhorse ?

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
That's what I'm saying. I don't get a third of the comments in here at times. Of course red days are part of the game and we all expect them.. some are even good buying days but wishing for rug pulls-bottom out periods AND hoping for more days like this is insane to me. Unless you're bear gang with puts about to print half of these comments are for effect and dap fishing

In my experience, it's people who didn't buy and missed the train...they're hoping it comes back around for them.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
exactly I thought I was getting stuff at a good clip until today :russ: I had a good deal on PLTR at $25.11 but today it was $23.96 I couldn’t of saw that coming since when I purchased PLTR it ran up towards $30 a share again over the weekend.

I had no way to predict this would happen otherwise I would of waited. Same with TSLA and arkk
that's why i keep buying a handful at a time, i'm sure we'll have a day that kicks off another run and i'll be like "damn, should've bought more" but at least with this ongoing meltdown, i get a few cheaper shares each day so i don't regret yesterday's higher price
Yeah I know its cute to go buy the dip or w/e but IDK why you would actively hope to see shyt depreciate :mjlol:
yea, a 1-2 day dip is nice, a full on meltdown that's putting recent shyt in the red and erasing 50% of your gains on longer investments aint funny. it's been nice because the markets of late have bounced back relatively quickly, but with the rise in yields and rotation from tech, getting our gains back in a few weeks is looking less likely + we're going into slower growth

Starski

Superstar
Daps
LOL

A counter to the treasury rates

real rates will always be lower, and if this is the case where inflation expectations in U.S > ROW then nominal yields will have a much longer way to go.

My IWO puts only give af about is the nominal :mjlit:.