Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't think ya'll even buy shyt with these types of comments in here
you quoting someone or just replying to the general "keep bleeding" comments people make? either way, i agree. i truly don't get that sentiment, in a week i can see 35k wiped off the board that will take months to regain...who the fukk roots for that? :what:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't think ya'll even buy shyt with these types of comments in here

I don't believe some of their stories this place is sounding like stocktwits.

I haven't bought Tesla since it was in the 400s.

These dudes who bought shares at 700+ are talking about "yay tanking!"

Why would you want shyt you bought at All time highs to tank??

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Now more than ever is the time where you need to evaluate the companies you are in and if nothing fundamentally changed, Don't even worry about it..

If you can lower your cost basis do that.

If you are still in the green then there isn't much to do at this point. Don't add money and higher your cost basis. It could take forever to recoup.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
you quoting someone or just replying to the general "keep bleeding" comments people make? either way, i agree. i truly don't get that sentiment, in a week i can see 35k wiped off the board that will take months to regain...who the fukk roots for that? :what:

I don't believe some of their stories this place is sounding like stocktwits.

I haven't bought Tesla since it was in the 400s.

These dudes who bought shares at 700+ are talking about "yay tanking!"

Why would you want shyt you bought at All time highs to tank??

:mjlol:

That's what I'm saying. I don't get a third of the comments in here at times. Of course red days are part of the game and we all expect them.. some are even good buying days but wishing for rug pulls-bottom out periods AND hoping for more days like this is insane to me. Unless you're bear gang with puts about to print half of these comments are for effect and dap fishing

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I got 11k to use in my IRA. Calculated and could get 15 more Tesla shares at the closing price but who knows what that may be on open tomorrow. Maybe I'll wait for a bigger dip or get some and see what else I can throw into that'll have long term potential. :jbhmm:

Could also use half to add to my ARKG balance and reach 100. Sold some computer based index fund yesterday, might hold on to my semiconductor one. Got stopped out on SPCE recently and my trailing stop for SQ is currently at $212 so that might be another 2k added to my balance if it hits. Likely wait until Monday before buying anything for the long term tho with more dips coming tomorrow.