Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where did you see the CEO speaking? Link?

I have had that company on my radar since I first heard about it over the last 2 weeks.

it was on meet Kevin in YouTube I’m not sure if it’s posted yet since he was doing his live post day reaction.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
what resource did you roll with to get started with charting?

I use Investopedia as a technical analysis primer. it goes over all the basics ( chart strategies, candle patterns, indicators, etc)

Technical Analysis of Stocks and Trends

then you can go over to trade view for more specific strategies.

I saw some videos using moving averages for entry and exit points and decided to use that as my basis because its the easiest for me to understand

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t get the point of using M1 for Spacs, you need freedom to trade these as price action can move fast, things happen pre/post market, etc.

that’s true. Especially with how fast they drop. But the position I would put in there is extremely small. Just a slice like 10% of a pie with it being multiple spacs. Like I have ipoe in multiple places

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I don’t get the point of using M1 for Spacs, you need freedom to trade these as price action can move fast, things happen pre/post market, etc. waiting a day to execute a sell of a spac can be the difference between CCIV @ 57 on Monday vs 30 on tiesdy
That's why I'm switching to fidelity in June.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That's why I'm switching to fidelity in June.
I mean, I love it for long positions. Getting 2-30% a month on what’s essentially my savings, but I don’t think it can be your only platform, you definitely need a traditional brokerage for the flexibility, increased trading options, access to more securities etc