Reppin
Chi

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Finra short intrest on GME is 60%

These are for the weeks the price fell from 300 to 50s. The shorts did NOT cover. Only 18% on the way down. How only 18%?

Because they were shorting through ETFs. They were doubling down the entire fukking time.

HOLD

The squeeze is not fukking squoze!!
How do you short GME through an ETF? Sincere question

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I don’t think you were doing the GME amc stuff some of us just sat that one out. I think I’m going to sit this one out also and hope I see some good deals on stocks people pull out to grab amc/GME.
If you're not already in, or don't have a AH/PM account where you can swing I'd strongly advise against it.

That being said, shyt went up $100 bucks today. The last time it did that it went up 200 the next day. The large volume order book for this is insane. Someone bought 66k shares at $48, nice day for them.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should check out WeBull, Fidelity or TD Ameritrade. If you go with E-Trade you'd probably want power e-trade or whatever their advanced service is.
Me and my nikkas got webull accounts to farm free stocks from referrals after RH :yeshrug: I wouldn't put it past the Chinese to shut down trading tho. Cant trust it enough to use it. The bank account I made it on not even active.

I'm not trying to pay a whole bunch of fees :lupe: whats the catch on td and ameritrade? I know vlad sells our info on rh and I was ok with that.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you're not already in, or don't have a AH/PM account where you can swing I'd strongly advise against it.

That being said, shyt went up $100 bucks today. The last time it did that it went up 200 the next day. The large volume order book for this is insane. Someone bought 66k shares at $48, nice day for them.

yeah I’m not messing with it but I know it could possibly be some good deals to be had on some of the stops people are pulling out of.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:woah:

i did also say several times kmph is an extremely risky play
it is very possibly they get denied next week and you’ll see a -20 -30 -40% in your account
That's fine :whoa:
I'm not going to dump a ton of cash into em.
Just a small, small amount.
Probably less than 2% of my entire portfolio.
I plan on reading up on them over the next two weeks but before I even get to that
would you happen to know why they had such a massive run up last decade before they dropped very, very low ?

Does it have anything to do with their proprietary technology ?

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Me and my nikkas got webull accounts to farm free stocks from referrals after RH :yeshrug: I wouldn't put it past the Chinese to shut down trading tho. Cant trust it enough to use it. The bank account I made it on not even active.

I'm not trying to pay a whole bunch of fees :lupe: whats the catch on td and ameritrade? I know vlad sells our info on rh and I was ok with that.
All the no brokerages will sell your data so :yeshrug:

WeBull is good for AH/PM and was the brokerage with the shortest down time for GME and AMC. It's chinese though, like you said. Some of the other brehs in the thread can tell you about TDA and Fidelity

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
That's fine :whoa:
I'm not going to dump a ton of cash into em.
Just a small, small amount.
Probably less than 2% of my entire portfolio.
I plan on reading up on them over the next two weeks but before I even get to that
would you happen to know why they had such a massive run up last decade before they dropped very, very low ?

Does it have anything to do with their proprietary technology ?
Vyvanse