Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gotta love these earnings selloffs...TDOC kills it and down $16 :heh:

Q4: - Revs +145% YOY to $383.3M -- 1.5% beat - Total visits +139% to 3M - US members +41% to 51.8M - 67.2% gross margin +4.4% - 13.1% Adj. EBITDA margin +12.2% YOY
Q1 guide: - $445M to $455M in Revs vs. $446M expected - $45M to $48M in Adj. EBITDA vs. $10.7M

edit: fukk it, i'm buying

I’m just going to wait until tomorrow assuming people will be selling out of positions to fomo after amc and GME I’ll probably be able to get some more deals on blue chips or stocks I believe long term.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had many 100% gainers, but at the end of the day i threw all the profits away. and most importantly i lost a precious time to build the position.

i learned the hard way too.

in a day trade you win some, you lose some. but in a long term investing YOU ALMOST ALWAYS WIN if you pick a right company.

I stopped what i was doing and bought more TSLA in $700 range presplit to double up position. the best investment decision i've ever made.
Im bout to be on my Boomer Dividend shyt after this :wow:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
SPACs all operate the same way regardless of what the company is.. there is the initial pump on Acquisition and then a sell off and then another pump closer to the merger date.

SoFi and Lucid weren't going to operate any differently. They can be great companies, doesn't matter there is still the typical SPAC pattern.

I can't stress enough how important it is to get these at a low cost basis, u are eliminating all or nearly all of the risk.. you know where the floor is.

In a bear market it is even more imperative to get in early. If you are chasing, it's like anything else.. the risk increases dramatically.
If it's a SPAC that you really believe in for the long term, a great option is to look into the warrant options if they have them. I just did a lot of research on this over the last few days. Especially with the low entry points for SPACs, like you said, it's all about getting in early tho.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
:hubie:
That's subjective some people here clearing way more in a week / month than most of us will make annually. If you know, you know

At the end of the day, it's about respecting / learning various approaches and making money.

i'm just trying to help nikkas out. i frequently trade stocks in and out too. i'm all for making money and ride the hype. but just keep it 10% or under.

at the end of the day i feel like the day trade only works long term if you become an expert at it. frequently trading hot stocks day in and day out is a disaster waiting to happen. i just feel like too many nikkas are doing that. i blame the robinhood and youtube.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not too late to fomo imo...this surge isnt the squeeze. Its whales going for the blood in the water.

The volume was over 10x that of yesterday. It may even dip after a surge tomorrow. But this is a bear trap imo.

Iborrowdesk reported 1 mill shortable shares borrowed today. If that isn't being used right now in AH it will probably be used for the bear trap.

That said there are whale 400$ & 800$ call options ordered earlier this week that expire friday. Hell I got 3 300$ calls for that day. :mjgrin: make your own decisions. short intrest report dropping any minute now

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
listening to the matterpoint CEO right now :wow:

throw another dip my way and tell me I won't buy more :comeon:

That dude had me sold also I’m looking like ain’t no way this doesn’t take off. When I double up on IPOE I’m going to build a ghvi position.