Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
u should be mad he didnt let you know why he made that move
I checked out GME's stock before the first squeeze, I just didn't know anything about what was brewing and how everything worked until after it was happening.

I was tracking it still, but GME isn't the type company that I typically invest in and after all the fallout from the first time, I just wasn't confident to put money into it after it pulled all the way back recently. Had I done more research and thought about why this makes sense for it to happen again so soon, I might have put some bread in.

I watched this video 3 weeks ago, so I knew after checking this video that GME could go wild again.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I tried to buy this in M1's trade window. You can't get it on M1.

m1 is pissing me off with how many stocks it is missing. I tried ALPP, GHVI, Brez and couldn’t get any of them. I’m not sure how or why they take so long to add stocks/ETFs. Because I definitely would like to make a spacs pie/slice.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just remember brehs, no matter what happens with any of these companies.
As long as you're still alive tomorrow, there WILL be other opportunities.
Don't disappear because you missed a play or you lost some money.
Yah win some and yah lose some.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
listening to the matterpoint CEO right now :wow:

throw another dip my way and tell me I won't buy more :comeon:

I mean

insurance
appraisers
security
real estate
selling data
home improvement
crime scenes :damn:

could go on for hours

That dude had me sold also I’m looking like ain’t no way this doesn’t take off. When I double up on IPOE I’m going to build a ghvi position.

GHVIW is $6.50 right now
:mjlit:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Are a lot of you brehs still in on $BREZ? I feel like it's a good long term hold.

I'm planning on purchasing more tomorrow.

(Just wondering what y'all thinking)

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are a lot of you brehs still in on $BREZ? I feel like it's a good long term hold.

I'm planning on purchasing more tomorrow.

(Just wondering what y'all thinking)

yes. I’m in on IPOE BREZ and soon to be GHVI. I think you should continue to fortify your position and be prepared to either take profits pre merger or hold long term if that’s your plan. I’m holding IPOE long term. And Brez until merger unless I really like the target but that’s what makes it hard I don’t know their target yet.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yes. I’m in on IPOE BREZ and soon to be GHVI. I think you should continue to fortify your position and be prepared to either take profits pre merger or hold long term if that’s your plan. I’m holding IPOE long term. And Brez until merger unless I really like the target but that’s what makes it hard I don’t know their target yet.
Where did you see the CEO speaking? Link?

I have had that company on my radar since I first heard about it over the last 2 weeks.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Rotation continuing but it's likely to top out soon, many of these companies really aren't worth much.

I'm taking profits in anything in the reopening trade soon and going deeper into growth and tech most likely..

I think we've seen this same rotation a few times already and I just don't see value outpacing growth as the year goes on.