mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
"open" is doing some heavy lifting here :skip:

let me know when the airline industry isnt hemorrhaging money anymore
I mean it's all relative right? There's restrictions but you can still fly places, you can go to the gas station, target, grocery store, in most states bars and restaurants too, they're just restricted. So open is relative, but things certainly aren't 'closed'.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I wonder if that had anything to do with Apple deading the news around them using Hyundai for their EV cars.

For me, the EV space isn't as intriguing as it once was. Right now, it's a lot of companies racing to catch Tesla. There's so many EV plays out there it's hard to call it or get a good read on any of them. In terms of clean energy and green investments in general, there are other sectors that seem easier to project. With EV, I need things to slow down some so the dust can clear a bit.

Couldn't agree more. I think if NIO could shake the 'chinese' part of 'chinese tesla' they'd be poppin way more. B/C their tech seems to be A1, plus the partnership with Nvidia is an extremely good look.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Couldn't agree more. I think if NIO could shake the 'chinese' part of 'chinese tesla' they'd be poppin way more. B/C their tech seems to be A1, plus the partnership with Nvidia is an extremely good look.
Now that Apple's gearing up for entry, I've honestly been trying to see who they will be partnering up with for the tech and manufacturing. Even tho Apple's a newcomer to that space... it's Apple and when they align and co-sign a company it's going to move some numbers. I'm taking a wait and see approach for the most part.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
CCIV killing me. Is it time to sell? This is ridiculous.
bruh, people have answered you on this. most SPACs pullback after DA as people sell the news, then pair it with the selloff we had the past few days, it's beaten down (deservedly so as the valuation @ 50/60 was too high any way you slice it).

if you were in it for the flip, you should've sold in the 50's/60's. if you're not happy with its current price then hold it until it goes back up. why would you sell at a price thats killing you? if you're still profitable on it and want your money, sure, sell. price can go either way after the merger, if you want the 50's/60's again, hold (and i mean be ready to hold for 6 months through the rest of the year type hold). i expect this to settle in the 40's sometime after the merger

you know your cost basis, you know if you want/need the funds for other stuff - it's up to you

Last edited:

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
I mean it's all relative right? There's restrictions but you can still fly places, you can go to the gas station, target, grocery store, in most states bars and restaurants too, they're just restricted. So open is relative, but things certainly aren't 'closed'.

Things are open but people aren't spending. Savings spiked at the beginning of the pandemic but even now they're 2x what they've historically been. As we go into 2H'21 and 22 that money is going to go somewhere.

Consumer Discretionary, Travel, Entertainment (PLAY as you noted), Retail, Luxury goods, etc.

fredgraph.png

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Now that Apple's gearing up for entry, I've honestly been trying to see who they will be partnering up with for the tech and manufacturing. Even tho Apple's a newcomer to that space... it's Apple and when they align and co-sign a company it's going to move some numbers. I'm taking a wait and see approach for the most part.
Yea if Apple gives some insight into who they're working with. That company is gonna run.

Like FSKR is right now. IDK how much news I can believe associated with FoxConn though..

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Things are open but people aren't spending. Savings spiked at the beginning of the pandemic but even now they're 2x what they've historically been. As we go into 2H'21 and 22 that money is going to go somewhere.

Consumer Discretionary, Travel, Entertainment (PLAY as you noted), Retail, Luxury goods, etc.

fredgraph.png
Interesting. I think with the talk of a higher minimum wage and large companies adapting, we're going to see more spending and 'opening' signs the next month. Specifically after the spring solstice.

When things are open open, stocks gonna go on a ride.