Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Their valuation is all about future growth, so it's concerning that they grew 15% less than 4th quarter the previous year. I'm not a bear on the stock (rode it from $11 to $45 before selling a couple months ago) but for someone considering buying in at the current price, there are better plays out there
I agree, which is why I havent added anything. On the ride up.

When I see more, I'll add more, I'm cool with parking my money here for the time being. :yeshrug:

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Does anybody know anything about Biocryst pharmaceuticals inc BCRX. I have four shares. And also cormedix? They performed well this year. But wondering if this will pay off long term, as I been looking at Canopy and aphria. Which are better buys?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
WDLF

the more I buy the more it goes down

:hhh:
I mean... that company's business model made little sense to me. I saw folks talking about it in the TLR Stock thread, so I did some DD and I was literally like, I don't get it.

We all want to maximize returns and find gems for the low, but if the only reason you're buying into something is because it's pennies (in this case) without any real conviction, it's a wash what happens. That's why I only invest in companies that make sense to me and I understand how they make money.

I went through their investor deck (WDLF) and some of the predictions for why their business would thrive were from studies/articles from years ago.
:patrice:

They were citing some shyt from like 2018 for example... felt like when I used to just bullshyt on a school project in school and just throw content on a presentation hoping it stuck.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
The GOAT city is slowly opening up. By late spring we should be back fully :blessed:

We will carry the market :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I guess i dont really understand the point of investing strictly for dividends if you're not 50+ or already up

Like yeah SPG, O, APTS, and others will pay you for holding, but how is that better than the growth that tech has had over the past year? You made money but left a lot on the table too :gucci: