Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bout to nibble on TTCF, IPOE, and Tesla. Buy the first two in 25 share blocks per day till the stock market starts rising again. Tesla probably just $100 purchases as it continues to fall but if it reaches my $400 cost basis I'll buy full shares.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that was a really REALLY short trip for me :pachaha:. Rode it from $9 to $10 with a good bit of shares and bailed out with the quickness. Granted it was a gold mine for me last March.

I do keep my eye on it daily and I feel like something has been up with lately. Some articles have been blaming the wsb community.

VIX Term Structure

an elevated vix is already baked into the price.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I had a cciv ninja buy stop activated rhis morning. :wow: gonna dump it just cause

If you knew the DD you wouldnt be saying this

You dont need a circus, you'd be a clown either way

You dont post DD, or think for yourself. Oooh you invested in Tesla last year :mjlol: look at mr. Big daring stock trader here

you look for the opinions of others for a wave to ride then you wanna talk shyt. Eat that red up
Lmao what have you done to be talking all this shyt? Nobody posts their full DD here cause it's not reddit

Like someone else said, wrong board my guy

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao what have you done to be talking all this shyt? Nobody posts their full DD here cause it's not reddit

Like someone else said, wrong board my guy
I have posted my own DD on successful calls, others have too. please speak for yourself. Not all of us are the type to fish for calls.

The market is moving contrary to logic and technical analysis recently and im making money playing on that. That's what I've done. :yeshrug: All the attempted rank pulling is hoe shyt, thats why I'm calling for DD.

I want to talk about the bigger picture here, im met with a lot of shots and snide comments. :unimpressed: id leave folks to celebrate their gains but.....you know

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
blanking on who it was, but someone brought up the core of investing being about building a position in something with confidence and it hit me it's what Ive been doing all my life, just in my own endeavors never in markets. I'd been playing with play money up to this point, but figured it was the right time.

went with what I know, where they trade, the movement.. GHVI all over the 16s, loaded the CTXR boat at 1.80. Couple smaller plays, sitting v nice here overall. Truly appreciate this thread.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
blanking on who it was, but someone brought up the core of investing being about building a position in something with confidence and it hit me it's what Ive been doing all my life, just in my own endeavors never in markets. I'd been playing with play money up to this point, but figured it was the right time.

went with what I know, where they trade, the movement.. GHVI all over the 16s, loaded the CTXR boat at 1.80. Couple smaller plays, sitting v nice here overall. Truly appreciate this thread.

This is what it’s about