Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I honestly think it's too high at the moment on both AAPL and TSLA even if their earnings were positive. That's why I'll wait a bit to see how the prices move in the coming days. I know both have cult like followers who adds tons of buying pressure whenever the prices start to drop as they see it as other buying opportunities so I don't expect huge dips. But if it could just dip a bit lower than currently (sub 120 and sub 750 for TSLA, it would be trigger pulling for me). But I will look like a fool if it never retraces as much. That's life :lolbron:
[...]
AAPL may soon to be below 120 :mjcry: Patience paying off :mjcry:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I have so much cash on the sideline, this is great. Only thing is I don’t know where the bottom is and stuff ran up so fast and ridiculously that it might not snap back. Like TSLA’s valuation was stupid AF - does that shyt jump back over 800 by April? Not sure I believe that. And TSLA was already volatile, is its investment in BTC going to heavily affect it moving forward?

edit: BA still green :mjlol:

edit 2: was hoping for bigger discounts in cyber security and semiconductors, CRWD still pretty strong :francis:

Edit 3: if we’re red all week and CRM has a typical tech post-earnings sell off, I’m putting it a heavy buy. I have shares of GM in my M1 but want some outright

Edit 4: I want ABNB to drop hard. Hope it can pull back to 150. SNOW is on sale :ehh:

Edit 5: TAN :( if ARKG goes back to the 80’s I’m in

Last edited:

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
:damn: maybe this is a reaction to jerome's 10am meeting with congress. hopefully he confirms they're not raising interest rates this year... Otherwise everything gonna drop way harder.