Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Closed my BTCUSD short with a 4.5K profit :wow: Could have gotten more but I always strategized my exits with scattered limit orders so I'm sure to at least take some profit early. However, I'm expecting it to rebound so I'm prepping for a long now.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
thoughts on NGAC? seems like a buying opportunity just based on timing alone, but honestly haven't looked into this one much..

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Sorry brehs but I'm kind of happy for CCIV because I'm still mad that I sold at 30 :mjcry:
Invest $1.5 billion into Bitcoin then tweet that you think the price of Bitcoin is too high, Elon brehs. :snoop:
Honestly from a pure business point of view, Elon with his erratic messaging is often more a liability than an asset for everything he talks on. He instills voltaility by first creating huge FOMO so that thing first explodes up because he brings plenty of newcomers/cult followers who irrationally drive prices up but at the same time, those people end up being fresh blood to be dumped on hard.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I can't imagine all these new traders that just hop on the train last month faces at the moment...:wow:
honestly I'm loving this except for not having more cash parked to go building positions

GHVI for anything less than the 18whatever I'm in for
CTXR I'm bullish and would add sub 2.20

NGAC is one I wish someone who looked into them would let us know what's good

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m trying my hardest to transfer funds into webull to cop 2 more TSLA shares hopefully it keeps going down

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
how does one trade before 7am est? It's like an executive membership with costco getting to shop deals before everyone else :feedme: