Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Articulate the relevant points from these articles.
CMS rating system is flawed. If you’re dealing with a unique or underserved population then the initial headaches may not be properly accounted for.

Here’s a good case study:
How ‘Killer King’ became the hospital of the future

Plus how relevant are CMS ratings when our health care delivery system is atrocious and bottom ranking in comparison to other advanced democracies.

Physicians don’t like taking Medicare because they get paid significantly less, paying them extra is an incentive for doctors to accept Clover. Not because the system is faulty it’s because doctors don’t get paid shyt for Medicare. There’s a reason why most us born doctors specialize because being a PCP doesn’t pay nearly as much / isn’t lucrative. If you want to attract talent you pay more / incentive it.

She’s being disingenuous on a lot of fronts.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
one welcomed difference between non-penny stocks and crypto is I have the utmost confidence in what I’m in bouncing back during these down times...with crypto I had no idea if the projects I was in would even survive a month bcuz in some instances devs would cash out and abandon them

charknicks

All Star
Daps
So where is everyone keeping all this money to be able to go into these positions again? All I see is messages of adding into positions all the time, but something has to be sold at some point so funds can be opened up.

What positions are we jumping ship from no one is talking about that arent gonna bounce back from and you are trying to leave others to hold the bag? Or does everyone in this thread have $50,000 sitting on the sidelines making money?

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So where is everyone keeping all this money to be able to go into these positions again? All I see is messages of adding into positions all the time, but something has to be sold at some point so funds can be opened up.

What positions are we jumping ship from no one is talking about that arent gonna bounce back from and you are trying to leave others to hold the bag? Or does everyone in this thread have $50,000 sitting on the sidelines making money?
Thetagang keeps me mostly cash. But I have not made as much as other brehs who bought and HODL

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

You should always be 10-30% cash in your accounts. Either by taking some profits occasionally - like when everything ran up the first half of this month - or doing little monthly deposits to your investment account that you let sit as cash until a buying opportunity. You don’t need to invest every dollar your put in your investment account the day you transfer it there.

Lastly, some people pull money from savings to invest and then pay back their savings account vs adding more money to investment accounts over the next couple weeks/months