Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
There's nothing for me to be mad about. I wish we could have self-driving cars tomorrow but unfortunately Waymo is closest to it, which is bad news because they need full mapping and geofencing.

I was giving Elon/Tesla benefit of the doubt because I thought they're going at it completely differently than everybody else so they just might have a breakthrough, but it's obvious now that he's been bullshyting us for 5 years. Like our 43rd and war criminal President said fool me once shame on you, fool me ... can't get fooled again.

To the contrary I used to follow self-driving progress very closely but I threw my hands up when it came to Tesla with their October release where in a video Tesla almost drove into a parked car.

And that was with the new beta and new hardware. The video I posted above is 8.1 beta from February 11th and it looks like a drunk-driving simulator :unimpressed:

How are you quantifying this? Tesla has billions of miles of driver data while waymo is still in the tens of millions. Also waymo is collecting driving data in california, new mexico, and arizona. I would want to see them in harsher climates before crowning them.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
BTCUSD dumped hard today (well it started yesterday evening). I am short since 55600 and had one exit buy at 48200. shyt rebounded at 48255 :sadcam: