Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i completely gave up on individual stocks, im not gonna beat Fidelity's fund managers/time in the market :dead: it was high time for me to realize that fact

i picked the 5 best performing large cap/tech/biotech mutual funds (FSPTX up 68 percent in the last year :banderas:) and im just dollar cost averaging into them every week til im out of sideline money, so about june

keeping my 5 favorite long term stocks, and 5 mutual funds, and thats it

FNCMX - Nasdaq
FSPTX - Tech
FBIOX - Biotech
FBGRX - Blue Chip
FSPGX - Large Cap

then i held onto

Apple
Tesla
Square
Nvidia
Chewy

and liquidated everything else. nice clean portfolio to look at :obama:
Sound like a solid plan

My portfolio is a millennials wetdream

Im currently holding
Apple
Tesla
BTC
ETH
Apharia
Tilray
and like 1 stock each of 4 different companies

Im looking to add
Apple
BTC
ETH
More cannabis stocks
Coinbase
Microsoft
A say index fund

Apahria and tilray will merge next Q so that will free up some place in my portfolio, I would sell the 4 random stocks but since I bought them during the big dip in March I will just keep them.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Finally enabled options on RH, ready to test the waters tmrw, pray for me brehs. I'm starting small.

Missed some golden opportunities to bank off this weeks sell offs, but its all a learning experience. Gotta add this skill set to my arsenal for next time the market does this.
Good luck .. I tried it, a few times, but ultimately I’m not that type of investor. Too risky for me, but follow @unusual_whales on Twitter, they help with options traders