Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
@FabTrey You saw the new renderings of the Planet 13 store that opens July 1 in LA? This shyt gonna be :wow:

This Forbes article with Planet 13's CEO just confirms where this company is going. This WILL be the cannabis stock to own.

Inside The New Planet 13 ‘Cannabis SuperStore Entertainment Complex’ Coming To California

960x0.jpg

960x0.jpg

960x0.jpg

960x0.jpg

960x0.jpg

960x0.jpg
I slowed up on buying this but I need to put in more while it's dirt cheap. When Weed is legal that entertainment center part could be huge as most of the other weed plays don't have that.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
@FabTrey You saw the new renderings of the Planet 13 store that opens July 1 in LA? This shyt gonna be :wow:

This Forbes article with Planet 13's CEO just confirms where this company is going. This WILL be the cannabis stock to own.

Inside The New Planet 13 ‘Cannabis SuperStore Entertainment Complex’ Coming To California

960x0.jpg

960x0.jpg

960x0.jpg

960x0.jpg

960x0.jpg
Store looks goofy AF to me. But I’m sure people coming from illegal states will eat it up. I’m just used to my dispensaries, one was spa like and the other had the feel of a modern apothecary

edit: this is what an upscale weed buying experience should feel like :ahh:
Harborside-Dispensary-1-retail-profile-mg-magazine-mgretailer-cannabis-news-1024x597.jpg

20200325174455-Harborside-SanLeandro-GreenEntrepreneur7.jpeg

20200325034438-Harborside-SanLeandro-GreenEntrepreneur9.jpeg

Last edited:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Can somebody explain to me how the stock warrants work for a SPAC like BREZ or in general?
90%+ of spacs allow you redem a warrant in the future at a price of $11.50 a share.

SPAC List (List of Active and Pre-IPO SPACs)

Check the "units and warrants " column , most say " W: [1:1, $11.5]" which describes the situation above.

The SEC filing will say when you must redem. (Language like commons above $18 for twenty consecutive days or something). You can always trade the warrants if you don't want to redem for a share at $11.50

Edit: if spac doesn't find a target, warrants are worthless aka zero. No backstop like commons

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
90%+ of spacs allow you redem a warrant in the future at a price of $11.50 a share.

SPAC List (List of Active and Pre-IPO SPACs)

Check the "units and warrants " column , most say " W: [1:1, $11.5]" which describes the situation above.

The SEC filing will say when you must redem. (Language like above $18 for twenty consecutive days or something). You can always trade the warrants if you don't want to redem for a share at $11.50
So they're pretty much like a place holder in the event the stock runs you still can exercise the warrants and get them at the cheaper price, or sell them at the cheaper price? What's the difference between that and options trading then?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Bought mstr instead of riot. Made a few other mistakes. Thought I wasn’t doing well this year, but checked and I’m still up nicely from start of year. My long plays are hitting and my shorter flips haven’t done much.

Brez looks good, low risk. Ghvi, wish I saw that earlier. Evfm is interesting.

glad winb joined the winning side and is seeing profits. Cac mamba is next. Ark or msos are the etf’s you can mess with, skip the others.

Square gaining me profits and eating into banks, love it. fukk banks.
so this stuff is going to replace the mortgage business, credit facilities for business and start up loans and auto loans ?

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
don't have enough knowledge or coin to jump in, but wondering if there is a squeeze going on with UAVS atm

flying up right now

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so this stuff is going to replace the mortgage business, credit facilities for business and start up loans and auto loans ?

not sure about replace but everything almost seems to have an alternative open door/rocket, carvana etc I think I even saw some business credit fintechs recently

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
don't have enough knowledge or coin to jump in, but wondering if there is a squeeze going on with UAVS atm

flying up right now

If you turned a profit already I would get out of that and not look back if you want uav look at Aalp. I think they are doing something involving marijuana farming and uavs so that may be the catalyst

Reign X

Pro
Daps

I can see auto loans being done eventually. The other items are bigger, so we’ll see. But there’s plenty of business to take away. I haven’t physically gone to my bank in over a year and would use cash app if I could.

in Canada, the big banks still charge $9.99 commission on stock buys and sales. We got non bank options at under $5 or free.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I messed up my M1 but I don't feel like resetting it. The original pie I made isn't listed as a subpie in my portfolio. I did a dividend Pie of 5 stocks and it's got the first pie listed as the individual stocks and the second pie as a slice of the first pie with the 5 stocks inside that. I guess in the end it's all the same but it looks messier.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I've narrowed down my brokers to E*trade or TD ameritrade. Can anyone with experience between the two recommend one over the other?