Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In a portfolio of 14 positions CCIV went from my 2nd lowest position @ #13 to #5.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i completely gave up on individual stocks, im not gonna beat Fidelity's fund managers/time in the market :dead: it was high time for me to realize that fact

i picked the 5 best performing large cap/tech/biotech mutual funds (FSPTX up 68 percent in the last year :banderas:) and im just dollar cost averaging into them every week til im out of sideline money, so about june

keeping my 5 favorite long term stocks, and 5 mutual funds, and thats it

FNCMX - Nasdaq
FSPTX - Tech
FBIOX - Biotech
FBGRX - Blue Chip
FSPGX - Large Cap

then i held onto

Apple
Tesla
Square
Nvidia
Chewy

and liquidated everything else. nice clean portfolio to look at :obama:

This is essentially what I'm doing as well.
My main "Safe" account will largely trimmed of individuals stocks, while I leave M1 as my
long term single stock investments.
I'm thinking next monday I start cutting down on my positions in companies and moving some money around.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I remember somebody pushing $CRMD in this thread years ago. Hope you held on through all the reverse split fukkery cause it's up over 200% in the last 6 months.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You’re also leaving out it’s biotech which companies are volatile...the YTD chart shows that volatility. Go out 6 months and it’s up 72%, up 14% YTD. Far from reasons to complain or try to pull cards

That 14% isn't telling the story really.. it passed $100/share back in mid December so we are talking about it trading sideways for 3 months

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
i completely gave up on individual stocks, im not gonna beat Fidelity's fund managers/time in the market :dead: it was high time for me to realize that fact

i picked the 5 best performing large cap/tech/biotech mutual funds (FSPTX up 68 percent in the last year :banderas:) and im just dollar cost averaging into them every week til im out of sideline money, so about june

keeping my 5 favorite long term stocks, and 5 mutual funds, and thats it

FNCMX - Nasdaq
FSPTX - Tech
FBIOX - Biotech
FBGRX - Blue Chip
FSPGX - Large Cap

then i held onto

Apple
Tesla
Square
Nvidia
Chewy

and liquidated everything else. nice clean portfolio to look at :obama:

i would get rid of it ASAP and just hold on to those 5. and you don't have to thank me later. just thank TSLA. :mjgrin:

you must be old as hell if you think you can't beat a damn mutual funds