Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you have your shopping list?
i completely gave up on individual stocks, im not gonna beat Fidelity's fund managers/time in the market :dead: it was high time for me to realize that fact

i picked the 5 best performing large cap/tech/biotech mutual funds (FSPTX up 68 percent in the last year :banderas:) and im just dollar cost averaging into them every week til im out of sideline money, so about june

keeping my 5 favorite long term stocks, and 5 mutual funds, and thats it

FNCMX - Nasdaq
FSPTX - Tech
FBIOX - Biotech
FBGRX - Blue Chip
FSPGX - Large Cap

then i held onto

Apple
Tesla
Square
Nvidia
Chewy

and liquidated everything else. nice clean portfolio to look at :obama:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Jesus christ these are the members of the financial services committee and we know more about the market than some of them :dead:
Government ain't no different than damn near any other job. Who you know and appearances is way more important than what you know. Them committees just be made up of people who fukk wit each other or doing favors.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are some guys though who made some good points.
Unfortunately, I don't know all of their names but mentioning that we shouldn't seek
to further regulate retail investors or that these companies who offer anything "Free"
aren't actually offering anything "Free" and we're actually the PRODUCT is another good
thing to mention.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
focus on long term names that have relative strength in these down/sideway markets. Here are some of my favorites

SLV
COTY
CMLFU
NVTA
KGC
OSTK
CWH
RH
UPWK

Im expecting 100% over the next 3 years, set it and forget it. Manage risk, be patient, and don't over trade, just my opinion.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
In a crazy bull market flat months for your prized future generational shift ETF isn't going to be a good look.
You’re also leaving out it’s biotech which companies are volatile...the YTD chart shows that volatility. Go out 6 months and it’s up 72%, up 14% YTD. Far from reasons to complain or try to pull cards

Last edited: