Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
why did you sell? You was the one who was most bullish..

1. It was in my RH account which I wanted to close. I didnt trust RH in many ways, especially with transferring positions to a different brokerage
2. My holdings were countable assets which I needed to minimize for tax and insurance purposes. I have expensive medication and if i had over a certain amount of assets in various forms i would lose my coverage
3. Business concerns with other income and lost my roommate which means I needed to have access to some extra liquidity to cover my Bill's
4. Turned out I ended up getting a promotion and lost my insurance anyway so it wouldnt have even fukking mattered

fukking garbage bullshyt. Maximum salt

Regular individual account holdings count against an asset cap but not retirement holdings so I started to rebuy shyt in my IRA but I couldnt keep up with the pace of stock growth as well as keep extra funds handy for paying Bill's to ever get back

It has fittingly ended on a good faith violation I got due to incomplete information received from a service rep on a sale at 35 bucks. I put in a dispute to get the sale overturned :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
1. It was in my RH account which I wanted to close. I didnt trust RH in many ways, especially with transferring positions to a different brokerage
2. My holdings were countable assets which I needed to minimize for tax and insurance purposes. I have expensive medication and if i had over a certain amount of assets in various forms i would lose my coverage
3. Business concerns with other income and lost my roommate which means I needed to have access to some extra liquidity to cover my Bill's
4. Turned out I ended up getting a promotion and lost my insurance anyway so it wouldnt have even fukking mattered

Regular individual account holdings count against an asset cap but not retirement holdings so I started to rebuy shyt in my IRA but I couldnt keep up with the pace of stock growth as well as keep extra funds handy for paying Bill's to ever get back

It has fittingly ended on a good faith violation I got due to incomplete information received from a service rep on a sale at 35 bucks. I put in a dispute to get the sale overturned :mjlol:

damn that fukking sucks man.. but don't worry you'll get that money back somewhere

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Breh......

My condolences

BUT EVERYONE PLEASE SWITCH YOUR MONEY OUT OF ROBINHOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP THINKING YOUR ABOVE BEING fukkED WITH. COUNTLESS NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN HERE & DISCORD have been fukked over by RH.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Breh......

My condolences

BUT EVERYONE PLEASE SWITCH YOUR MONEY OUT OF ROBINHOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP THINKING YOUR ABOVE BEING fukkED WITH. COUNTLESS NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN HERE & DISCORD have been fukked over by RH.

The GFV was from schwab but yeah I got out of RH before all this gamestop shyt

I saw the weird manipulation with NAk then there were security concerns and shyt. I dipped out. Just have a few hundred bucks in there to fukk around with options if I wanted to

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Satellite Data Firm BlackSky Going Public in Merger With Osprey SPAC | Financial Post

BlackSky Holdings Inc., a satellite imagery and data company, is going public through a reverse merger with blank-check company Osprey Technology Acquisition Corp., according to people with knowledge of the matter.

Herndon, Virginia-based BlackSky and the special purpose acquisition company, or SPAC, will have a valuation of almost $1.5 billion when combined, said the people, who asked not to be identified because the information is private.

A $180 million equity placement was raised from investors including Tiger Global Management, billionaire Peter Thiel’s Mithril Capital, Chamath Palihapitiya’s SPAC partner Hedosophia and Senator Investment Group to support the deal, according to the people.

BlackSky, which operates its own satellites, works with businesses as well as government agencies in the U.S., according to its website. Its technology allows users in the military and industries such as energy and construction to collect so-called geospatial intelligence. It gathers this by monitoring locations at frequent intervals through images and data, according to its website.

Osprey Technology raised $316 million in an initial public offering in October 2019. It’s led by Chief Executive Officer David DiDomenico, who is also a partner at activist investment firm Jana Partners. Osprey said in its filings that it planned to focus on finding targets in the technology sector.