Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
BIGC can't maintain support for shyt, this stock is volatile, we're back near my CB after already buying 3 dips. seems like a good time to buy calls...in fact, i'm about to paper trade some (my options books just came, i salute yall who can learn from videos, but that shyt hasn't been working for me, i need to see words on a page for it to stick)

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you can't compare a china stock of a car sold only in china with the valuations placed on american companies...we're still #1, the reason more foregieners trade in our markets than the reverse

anyway, copped more TAN under 110 today, SMH under 250 and yes, ARKK lol under 150

whoever wanted PLTR near 25, you got it...

The reason I’m looking sideeyed is because I was going to liquidate NIO and go all in on cciv but i believe in NIO. I was waiting on PLTR to hit 25 about to strengthen my position but if it’s this low now after the sale off Friday into Monday I’m thinking it may go near 20ish. I’m probably just going to average in either way I’m going to increase my cost basis.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Amazon is buying Amc apparently :ohhh:
link this :feedme:...i might be able to retire :damn:

edit: fox news :ohhh:

EuhJVhEVEAYcQNB

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The reason I’m looking sideeyed is because I was going to liquidate NIO and go all in on cciv but i believe in NIO. I was waiting on PLTR to hit 25 about to strengthen my position but if it’s this low now after the sale off Friday into Monday I’m thinking it may go near 20ish. I’m probably just going to average in either way I’m going to increase my cost basis.
i don't expect there to be a big selloff from employees (if lockup is what you're looking at) people are smart, you don't see your stock trade near $40 two weeks ago and sell it all while it's down. some liquidation will happen, but nothing like when a stock is trading up during lockup expiration

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
was debating buying a GOOG leap but bought 5 shares instead, need to cut down on my option buying. GOOG looking like the most solid of the tech giants this year.