Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Has anyone looked at SCVX, they are one of the very first cyber security focused spac out on the market right now.

This podcast is old/the update is toward the end. Apprently they are in the ninth inning.

It's been on my watchlist. With cyber security a hot topic, I should probably get in now.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep we got AH whales pushing up the price at the last second making sure they cant cover. :russ:

Day to day price action is hard to predict. I feel like we touched the bottom already though. Next week is just gonna renew buying interest from holders and folders imo

Its a battle of wills at this point. Based on short volume #s they doubled down. A strong enough bull run can push them past the breaking point.

We just need the fuse lit

can the fuse be lit when the interest is non existent right now?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
So much fail in this post.

A loan at 11.19% :picard:. That's a sign right there that he shouldnt have gone through with it.
Then he bought at $234 a share.

But damn what of loan officer approved of this shyt :dahell:

How fukked up does someones credit have to be, to be given a loan at 11.19%

Back in 2008 during the financial crisis I took out about $12,000 using those checks they used to send with my credit card bill. If I remember correctly, the way they get you is that there's a really low "teaser" rate for a limited time, then if you don't pay it off the rate jumps up to 15%.

I actually did really well with the money in 2009, mainly on VMW and FCX shares. Then later on at the end of 2009 I "discovered" stock options. Back then I was really stupid about it...doing things like buying out of the money call options just before earnings. By 2011 I was pretty much back at 0 and I still hadn't completely paid off the loan.

So, once I got better at making money I made it my rule to avoid debt at much as possible. Since 2015 I've been paying off all my credit cards every month.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
crypto gangs :demonic:

my coinbase. i got BTC, XRP, LINK. just not enough :wow:

Screenshot-20210215-210150-Coinbase.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Found this post on Reddit about AITX and thought it had good info. Looks like they had an ad on USA Today so they tryna get more eyes on their company. I see there was news on Friday about new buyers and sales too. Looks like revenue and financials all improved. Should be an interesting week. I could see it touching .50 by EOM if everything goes smoothly with the markets.