Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PLTR Gang it’s a chance the next week and some time will not be good but it may be a great time to strengthen your positions. If you aren’t long on PLTR you may want to consider selling off.

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Gonna sell some SKLZ, PLTR, ARKG to buy more

MARA, CAN and get some cash on the sidelines for whenever the other BTC mining supply company IPO's. In a joking way, I think money will be flowing next week.
Mara - 43.70 now
CAN - 16.35
Riot -58.09

All at least 2 baggers since this post. @surf what was the other company like CAN?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mara - 43.70 now
CAN - 16.35
Riot -58.09

All at least 2 baggers since this post. @surf what was the other company like CAN?

bitmain?

I was just rereading the same conversation we had last month earlier this morning...and CAN came up bcuz we were talking about a possible bitmain IPO...I was hesitant about CAN but you called it tho

*edit*

I didn’t realize I’d brought up CAN initially but I didn’t like it that much to buy and hold it for too long...like NCTY I would’ve more than likely dumped it after BTC cooled off temporarily the first time it cracked $30k

...also bitmain’s rival canaan is already listed on the market...the symbol is CAN...they are 2 of the largest BTC mining equipment makers...although canaan doesn’t seem to be as profitable as bitmain

bitmain and coinbase were wise to hold out on their IPOs....them shyts are probably gonna hit the market ridiculously high if there’s still a frenzy surrounding crypto when they drop this year smh

Last edited: