Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
In the wake of GME, I put some stock status on FB, saying HMU for starting points.

I asked, what are you in for; short term, mid term or long term.

All but one person said "short term day trading to make some quick cash"

:mjlol:
Yo can I take you up on that offer? I want to be aggressive, but not pump and dump stuff.

It’s so hard to decipher what’s real and what’s bullshyt. I’ve made a bit of money kinda blindly following what other people have suggested, but would love to know where I should begin to start understanding what’s going on myself.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yo can I take you up on that offer? I want to be aggressive, but not pump and dump stuff.

It’s so hard to decipher what’s real and what’s bullshyt. I’ve made a bit of money kinda blindly following what other people have suggested, but would love to know where I should begin to start understanding what’s going on myself.
I'm flattered but there's 10s of posters better for this! @Serious or @Eric Brooks have reallt good intro posts! Prolly a few others too

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wallstreetbets has an app :dwillhuh:

those wanting PLTR - earnings on Tuesday and lockup ends on Friday, PLTR might dip into the 20’s

That’s what I’ve been waiting on I hope it goes down to $25 but If they announce another contract or smash earnings which they may it could increase... I’m buying more if I see any price point under $30....trying to get 150 shares to go with my 125 already.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Added to my long term SLV calls today
Jun 2022 $34 SLV

Silver is used for industrial purposes, so if they can work out any kind of infrastructure plan in the next year I expect it to jump.