Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m about to research brez seems like something that may be worth looking into and holding long term along with ipoe

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
That company that had the IPO everyone was waiting on has decided to do a direct listing instead. Y'all probably mentioned it already, but the information might've got lost since everything's been so crazy here recently.

Since it's no longer going the SPAC route, what price do you think RB*X opens up at?
D/o for 35 I think

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I have no issue with telling people be cautious, but i dont see anyone pumping and dumping like you claimed. Pennies have always been a part of this thread, atleast since I've been here in march. @Doomsday made it a mainstay here.

:mjlol: nikka it's penny gang all day 'ery day! fukk anybody who opposes us!

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
brez is basically at it's floor currently. i picked up 400 shares earlier this week based on @CountryBalla's recommendation, will continue to add while it's near $10.

with the team that’s behind it I’m surprised it was at the floor but this could be one of those so may other plays mixed with GME/AMC and other recent spacs things that have left this underrated.

because other things moved without a catalyst

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
with the team that’s behind it I’m surprised it was at the floor but this could be one of those so may other plays mixed with GME/AMC and other recent spacs things that have left this underrated.

yea, it's been a crazy couple of weeks. seems like it's flying under the radar. low risk play for me for now given the price. i learned my lesson to put more in on some of these spacs when they're cheap. i initially got in CLOV (formerly IPOC) when it was 10.04. if i was smarter at the time, i would've loaded up alot more at that price instead of DCA upwards with alot more money later.