Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC

Need some good options plays before I close out Robinhood... took some Ls but I overall damn near doubled the amount I put in. I’m at like 92%

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
breh, how can you be up 34k and not taking any profits on a penny play? greed is a muthafukka. i woulda trimmed 15-20k off that and then let the rest run.
Because that was only 45%, was a low float so it could run and a dude with a bunch of followers just tweeted about it. Gotta risk something to make something. Its how I made a bunch on vper and Phil. shyt doesn't always go to plan

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Because that was only 45%, was a low float so it could run and a dude with a bunch of followers just tweeted about it. Gotta risk something to make something. Its how I made a bunch on vper and Phil. shyt doesn't always go to plan

The reality is it can still go towards a penny or two between now and a few months.

the market is feeling much better than it was a few months ago.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
HYLN defintely looks nice on chart. Im thinkin $29-32 short term bull case. Very tempting even tho I don't even like the company.

Weed stocks - History says this space is volatile as fuk. If you dont like holding bags then take L and get your ass back to crypto stocks. Or just fuk everything and buy Planet 13.

TSLA - we want this to trade sideways as long as it can. I hope it stays below $900 before a major upcoming catalyst so I can add more.
Chart says its gearing up to run

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That company that had the IPO everyone was waiting on has decided to do a direct listing instead. Y'all probably mentioned it already, but the information might've got lost since everything's been so crazy here recently.

Since it's no longer going the SPAC route, what price do you think RB*X opens up at?