Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
HYLN defintely looks nice on chart. Im thinkin $29-32 short term bull case. Very tempting even tho I don't even like the company.

Weed stocks - History says this space is volatile as fuk. If you dont like holding bags then take L and get your ass back to crypto stocks. Or just fuk everything and buy Planet 13.

TSLA - we want this to trade sideways as long as it can. I hope it stays below $900 before a major upcoming catalyst so I can add more.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spent most of the day getting fukked but I learned some things this week, a very green week.

Besides the safety of spreading your portfolio across many stocks, what im seeing is that if your willing to semi-day trade, maybe every other-day trade, you can bank the pumps. Give your self more surface area and when one of your stocks gets pumped, sell it high and when the pump is over, get back in. You'll be able to capitalize more often.

One of my stocks was hitting for +50% when I decide to go diamond hands smh, and now its crashed down to about a 20% gain over the week.

After that happened, another one of the stocks I was holding shot up +50%, I got out at +40%, it ended up going up to +80%, and then crashed down to +15%... I bought it back at 15% and its gone up another 10%.

Long story short. Don't expect the new normal. When shyt start rocketing mid day, take your profits. Get back in after correction. Rinse and repeat.

Learning as I go, let's all pool our knowledge and get these stacks brehs :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
HYLN defintely looks nice on chart. Im thinkin $29-32 short term bull case. Very tempting even tho I don't even like the company.

Weed stocks - History says this space is volatile as fuk. If you dont like holding bags then take L and get your ass back to crypto stocks. Or just fuk everything and buy Planet 13.

TSLA - we want this to trade sideways as long as it can. I hope it stays below $900 before a major upcoming catalyst so I can add more.

Typically the longer it trades sideways, the bigger the breakout.