Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Shid....you got me:yeshrug:

Tbh...lost my gig a couple of months ago. Just tryna stretch some savings while I run these certs
Don't sell tesla. I was unemployed from 3/18/20, took my 401k to etrade, and have 3xed it since then. Took UI money and started LT positions and did some very lucky flips (plus an amazing gf), but was able to stay above water. Keep ya head up and....

DONT SELL TSLA

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
where does CCIV hit if it gets confirmed? just two weeks ago I thought 37-44...shyt might hit 60

the way its moving it looks like it will def eclipse NIO I'm thinking $75 after the merger sell off especially since they are talking about really fielding vehicles this year.

I’m far more bullish on NIO than lucid with me viewing TSLA as a tech company NIO is my ev I see that being over $100 Before summer ends

Last edited:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I know it is boomer-ish :flabbynsick: but I'm nibbling on some of these reits. They should at some point in future get back... collect dividend along the way..

MFA
MITT
IVR
WMC
NYMT

Nah I'm with you on mReits haha

I'll eventually get into them but it's just a weird time residential and commercial properties.

Getting that monthly cash flow without having to play landlord seems enticing frfr

I'm going to do the @Doomsday hamburger on these. Buy 100 shares. Sell ATM CSP on red days. Sell covered calls on green days - prob OTM 0.3 Delta.