Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I didn't post much today but I believe the weed plays are oversold, it's due for a boucne. I got in on acb calls before close.

I'll mention this name again, cmlfu, long term play like 3 years but I see this going to 100, just my opinion.
Warrant gang vs units? :lupe:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't post much today but I believe the weed plays are oversold, it's due for a boucne. I got in on acb calls before close.

I'll mention this name again, cmlfu, long term play like 3 years but I see this going to 100, just my opinion.
At least tell us why u believe in it so much

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Do you have to have a specific type of account in order to purchase OTC stocks like ECEZ? I have tried Robinhood and Vanguard, and not able to buy through either
schwab would let you buy dirt if someone found a way to list it somewhere. i havent had any issues buying OTC's there

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im 100% sure this weed stocks pump coinciding with the reddit takeover is the media trying destroy any confidence an average person would have in reddit calls and of course to finally stop holding GME and AMC. They forcefully took over WSB, pumped and dumped shytty weed companies and will blame reddit for bad calls

This shyt is so disgusting. Oh well, betting against the disinformation made me some money off weed stock puts

it is...either they’re purposely putting out misinformation or they’re really that fukking dumb/clueless...I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume it’s the former

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Look at CCIV y’all. At it again

tenor.gif