Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's under 30 rn, this dude has hit on like his last 15 predictions. Do some DD tonight and wake up early to cop.

I mean ARKG bought 1.5mm shares my man
My sleeper is GXGX (cellularity). ... but I'm not bio savvy enough. But I heard placental/ stem cells could be the wave...

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Serious question, what caused the pump in Weed stocks sector that literally started 2 fukking days ago?

Before you say "lol biden" these companies (SNDL in particular) havent had any bumps from Biden election or inauguration. Look at the chart.

The same thing happened with Silver in the exact same time frame. 2 day pump, day 1 mysterious jump and reddit posts about it, day 2 power pump from media sourcing them as "reddit calls" and retail investors hopping on, day 3 DUMP. And MSNBC talking heads go "seeee, cant listen to reddit!"

Of course you wont post anything resembling due diligence. Go head and post your smiley and fish for the daps

:mjlol: I had a serious reply written but that catty ass head whipping shyt you said at the end makes it not worth replying to. :mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
@chineebai we need some answers breh.

You posted, go buy CMLFS, and come back in 2 years.

ARK bought 1.5 MILLION shares today!!!!!!!!!!!

What'd you see?!!?!
We need answers!!!! I know nothing of bio stocks and am scared to buy them outright due to volatility, but if we got a winner :lupe:

we really need to get the coli ETF poppin

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just like cmlf because their leadership team has an amazing track record, simple as that. Ark apparently sees the same thing.

And yes bio is volatile which is why you need to adjust expectations to time frames which is why I don't mind holding for a while and just let it sit there.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
WSB isn't worth paying attention to anymore. Almost 9 million members when previously it was under 2. Let's be real the majority of those new members aren't really investors they just hopped on the bandwagon after GME blew up. What kind of quality will you get from that? It's gonna turn into a pump and dump fest. Also now that institutional money is paying attention to it they'll inject themselves into it too to exploit the herd.

That place is a lost cause now.
Facts.. I used to love peeping out the "What are your moves for tomorrow" thread. Straight gold. Now these's guys have gained 7 million followers in a week and a half and the place is a shell of its former self. Damn shame:francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
A SPAC i still have my eye on and bought some shares in we discussed it a couple times already is HAAC.

This is the former Livongo executives SPAC, intelligent people, has not acquired a target yet

Trading at a bit of a premium but not too bad.