Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Im 100% sure this weed stocks pump coinciding with the reddit takeover is the media trying destroy any confidence an average person would have in reddit calls and of course to finally stop holding GME and AMC. They forcefully took over WSB, pumped and dumped shytty weed companies and will blame reddit for bad calls

This shyt is so disgusting. Oh well, betting against the disinformation made me some money off weed stock puts
WSB isn't worth paying attention to anymore. Almost 9 million members when previously it was under 2. Let's be real the majority of those new members aren't really investors they just hopped on the bandwagon after GME blew up. What kind of quality will you get from that? It's gonna turn into a pump and dump fest. Also now that institutional money is paying attention to it they'll inject themselves into it too to exploit the herd.

That place is a lost cause now.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: So the new conspiracy is that HFs pumped weed stocks to divert traders from GME? :mjlol:
Serious question, what caused the pump in Weed stocks sector that literally started 2 fukking days ago?

Before you say "lol biden" these companies (SNDL in particular) havent had any bumps from Biden election or inauguration. Look at the chart.

The same thing happened with Silver in the exact same time frame. 2 day pump, day 1 mysterious jump and reddit posts about it, day 2 power pump from media sourcing them as "reddit calls" and retail investors hopping on, day 3 DUMP. And MSNBC talking heads go "seeee, cant listen to reddit!"

Of course you wont post anything resembling due diligence. Go head and post your smiley and fish for the daps

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WSB isn't worth paying attention to anymore. Almost 9 million members when previously it was under 2. Let's be real the majority of those new members aren't really investors they just hopped on the bandwagon after GME blew up. What kind of quality will you get from that? It's gonna turn into a pump and dump fest. Also now that institutional money is paying attention to it they'll inject themselves into it too to exploit the herd.

That place is a lost cause now.
Trust I'm fully aware of all contexts involved

Which is why im playing the squeeze. This is historic

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Serious question, what caused the pump in Weed stocks sector that literally started 2 fukking days ago?

Before you say "lol biden" these companies (SNDL in particular) havent had any bumps from Biden election or inauguration. Look at the chart.

The same thing happened with Silver in the exact same time frame. 2 day pump, day 1 mysterious jump and reddit posts about it, day 2 power pump from media sourcing them as "reddit calls" and retail investors hopping on, day 3 DUMP. And MSNBC talking heads go "seeee, cant listen to reddit!"

Of course you wont post anything resembling due diligence. Go head and post your smiley and fish for the daps
Could be related to this
Sens. Booker, Schumer, and Wyden will advance cannabis legislation

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not a bill.

It doesnt even show up in the RH news ticker for SDNL and other weed stocks. fukkING REDDIT does. On every story. They source reddit and not this. i can go article for article

Again, where are the other Biden bumps?

Why would a CANADIAN company thats been a meme on WSB be the one in particular going 200%?

Idk, you have your beliefs and I have mine. But at least mine made me money

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where can I find out when this issue is resolved?
I dunno. He said they have a team that monitors that type of situation for otc, so when it happens you won’t know but when it happens you’ll be able to trade em.:yeshrug: I guess take a wait and see approach, or open up td Ameritrade or etrade account

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I just saw this

Posted 2 hours ago

"In addition to the probe by the Justice Department, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission is examining similar trading, the people said. The CFTC has opened a preliminary investigation into whether misconduct occurred as some Reddit traders targeted silver futures and the largest exchange-traded fund tied to silver, the iShares Silver Trust, SLV 0.08% one of the people said."
DOJ subpoenas Robinhood, others in GameStop probe: report

But hey due diligence < " [square babble]:mjlol:"

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I didn't post much today but I believe the weed plays are oversold, it's due for a boucne. I got in on acb calls before close.

I'll mention this name again, cmlfu, long term play like 3 years but I see this going to 100, just my opinion.

Warrant gang vs units? :lupe:

@chineebai we need some answers breh.

You posted, go buy CMLFS, and come back in 2 years.

ARK bought 1.5 MILLION shares today!!!!!!!!!!!

What'd you see?!!?!

I'm late again :snoop:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I didn't post much today but I believe the weed plays are oversold, it's due for a boucne. I got in on acb calls before close.

I'll mention this name again, cmlfu, long term play like 3 years but I see this going to 100, just my opinion.
WTF!!!!!!!!!