Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
weed has not even been legalized yet it's pure speculation at this point who the big players will be unless you are sitting on insider knowledge. This bull run is 100% hype and speculation only time will tell
This is why something like MSOS is a buy and hold

If you had gotten in on MSOS last year, you'd already be up major

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
lowkey IPOE been trash for a minute. i just looked at it.

I’m tempted to buy more to be honest, I’m a bigger believer in SoFi than I am in SPACs as a whole.

W/ the bank charter license I think SoFi will be able to broaden what it can offer and grow quickly. I see similarities to Affirm but I think SoFi has a lot of potential.

For years I’ve wanted a way to invest in fintechs I see a long game for though, so it may just be my bias taking over.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’m tempted to buy more to be honest, I’m a bigger believer in SoFi than I am in SPACs as a whole.

W/ the bank charter license I think SoFi will be able to broaden what it can offer and grow quickly. I see similarities to Affirm but I think SoFi has a lot of potential.

For years I’ve wanted a way to invest in fintechs I see a long game for though, so it may just be my bias taking over.

it will have to dip more before i consider to buy more but this is the SPAC formula. Huge pop and then bleed out until there's a merger date.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
it will have to dip more before i consider to buy more but this is the SPAC formula. Huge pop and then bleed out until there's a merger date.

Yeah I’m noticing anytime you go a week without hearing news the stock starts to bleed. If it goes back below $20 I’ll buy more, but also understanding that some random article could come out about SoFi next week and it go back up.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
lowkey IPOE been trash for a minute. i just looked at it.
This isn't gonna take off for real until the merger is complete and SoFi is putting out quarterly numbers. In the stage it's at now it's just a swing trade. The price is all over the place. I believe in SoFi so I'm along for the ride rain or shine. Under my cost basis I'll buy more.