Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is APHA ceiling over the next few months? too late to add more? I got in at 13.50:jbhmm:
im waiting for the next pullback, man was i lucky i got in end of January just before the wsb/amc/gme fukkery even started but looks like we are in a run now, there are too many whales around waiting to dump the bags they have been holding for years

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My baby pacb all grown up:wow:

just put my stop loss in at 46.26 to sell all 400 of my shares. 50% profit I'll take it. :blessed:

edit: looks like it triggered :skip:

edit 2: sold too early, it went up 5$ since I sold. Coulda had 2 more bands:why:

Last edited:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
After complaining about planet 13 last week that shyt has done nothing but run. Went from being down 10% to up 50% :russ:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
how you gon be called smoke weed and aint got a weed stock in your portfolio :pachaha:
full

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
APOP +10% already and about to surpass its daily volume.. the market ain't even been open for an hour.

Gonna change my handle to Penny Hardaway if it starts to moon :wow:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Whenever stuff like this gets posted I feel it’s too late I already missed the boat. How do y’all know where/when to get in from the jump?
Ah don't at all my friend. I re established my position in PACB recently after taking profits, and trimmed sq to turn into tsla.

Those are all good long term stocks except PLAY

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Good looking out @Hiphoplives4eva on OPTI.

up 65% since purchase. That 1 dollar a share potential looking more and more :mjgrin:
Told you negroes. Just wait till they announce earnings in a few weeks. They've already secured and delivered a 2 billion dollar deal with Greece, just released a 10 min Covid test, and about to start working with the cruise industry to sterilize their ships. With they're tech and patents, they have alot of great options.

Just a matter of time before they're purchased by 3M, Apple, or some large tech company. Insiders predicting it tonhit $1-2 a share in a few years. I've made a grip already with my 50K shares. I've seen other folk I know bought like 250K worth of shares back when it was 0.06. they're gonna be filthy rich!

Now that my money is up, I'm gonna go in heavy on a few real winners.

Unfortunately when I'm posting here, some people accused me of shilling or trying to deceive, despite being one of the originators of this thread. (CHECK THE FIRST PAGE). Hopefully the lurkers were able to win like I have. Easily my best preforming stock at this point.

That being said, this is only for entertainment purposes only:mjgrin: