Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

YaFingerDealMe

All Star
Daps
VGAC has been stagnant, not like I’m trying to get out, but I thought it would move more after the announcement. That glaxosmithkline partnership is going to do numbers.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
did my first DD on a penny.. if I had more experience I would have been ready sooner, but jumped on VITX for the long haul. Not much because TDA has some funds tied up so 12,500 shares

some of this 2nd hand and unconfirmed to an extent - waiting on FDA approval, have been approved and selling in Europe so hopefully not too long here. Basically the claim is they have a process that makes vitamins more bio available. Apparently have product waiting for approval here and setting up people to push it.. some MLM shyt in their business model, but I'm okay with facebook moms and influencers making us money. Also have drinks and a diagnostic to get you their right products.

we going to get a VITX gang?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Second time this week, I missed NVDA:snoop:. Wouldve made like 5k bare minimum this week. If I was fast enough.
full

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
On an options play?
Ya, yesterday for the whole day they made a falling wedge, this morning they gapped up above it had strong volume and just alot of momentum in general. Monday I peeped the volume along with the buy and sell orders all the way on Sunday. Went full retard twice this week:francis:.