giphy.gif

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I got greedy and bought more MSOS calls today
Mar 19th $56

I've never been convinced that you can predict the future by looking at charts. It always sounds like borderline astrology to me.
I was thinking of buying $50 December if a red day ever happens lolol. I only have 100 shares :to:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
hopefully next week or two, but you just never know how things play out. i mean i wouldn't be surprised if it happens this week and really break out. if it doesn't break out and fall back to $1.3 range then i might buy more. this looks like a good candidate for a swing.
shyt is over $2 now :shaq:

About to sell my shyt

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
i've been mentioning cannabis stocks in here for the couple of weeks i hope yall got in :yeshrug:

Complete newbie to the world of buying/trading stocks.

That said, I've got a sizable chunk of change saved and I'm trying to invest mainly in cannabis stocks to get started. I already bought a few shares of Scot's Miracle Gro and the Alternative Harvest ETF this week.

Any advice for a breh just dipping his toes in the water with all of this in regards to the cannabis sector?

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
hope yall eating with APHA, MARA, RIOT, SNDL, PLHNF. if you ain't got a crypto or weed stocks then you are missing out. just tryna make yall some money. :troll:

XNET got next. :mjlit:
are all those stocks you mentioned long term holds?