I feel like I missed the boat with TLRY so I'm gonna just take the L there

But MSOS has been moving steadily so I'm in there

Also added to my PLTR positions

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Either dropping or readjusting. Imma still hold

thats what it does those stocks are extremely volatile which is why I wouldn’t recommend having a large percentage in it, perfect M1 pie stocks (riot/Mara/etc)

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
another one my old manager dropped on me two weeks ago when it was less than a cent :snoop:
:ufdup:You on punishment. Going forward you need to bring at least a list of shyt the O.M. told you about so we can get our DD or YOLO on. You done mentioned too many bug winners that they brought up early already. I really wanna get my penny game strong on some @Doomsday shyt.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Told you negroes. Just wait till they announce earnings in a few weeks. They've already secured and delivered a 2 billion dollar deal with Greece, just released a 10 min Covid test, and about to start working with the cruise industry to sterilize their ships. With they're tech and patents, they have alot of great options.

Just a matter of time before they're purchased by 3M, Apple, or some large tech company. Insiders predicting it tonhit $1-2 a share in a few years. I've made a grip already with my 50K shares. I've seen other folk I know bought like 250K worth of shares back when it was 0.06. they're gonna be filthy rich!

Now that my money is up, I'm gonna go in heavy on a few real winners.

Unfortunately when I'm posting here, some people accused me of shilling or trying to deceive, despite being one of the originators of this thread. (CHECK THE FIRST PAGE). Hopefully the lurkers were able to win like I have. Easily my best preforming stock at this point.

That being said, this is only for entertainment purposes only:mjgrin:

only got 10 racks of shares, but just put in a limit for another 10k for the dip

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Second time this week, I missed NVDA:snoop:. Wouldve made like 5k bare minimum this week. If I was fast enough.