Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
On CNBC they are going crazy over the idea that the Dems might win GA. That's the story they are telling. With no gridlock that opens the market up to more scrutiny and regulations..

but that's bullshyt. I'd believe Biden does something about regulating the market when I see it. Yellen ain't doing shyt either. It will business as usual from them.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
On CNBC they are going crazy over the idea that the Dems might win GA. That's the story they are telling. With no gridlock that opens the market up to more scrutiny and regulations..

but that's bullshyt. I'd believe Biden does something about regulating the market when I see it. Yellen ain't doing shyt either. It will business as usual from them.
Yeah exactly. A dem majority does not equal progressive legislation

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what are some good long term hold 3-5 years? already holding apple and tesla stock google? or should i load up on more facebook?

I think I may be one of the only ones but I am all in on the following NIO, PLTR, and ARK K/G/F

some are huge on PACB and I think all investors should have one or more of TSLA/Apple/MSFT/Amazon/Disney and a few others at a percentage of their portfolio kind of like a base.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This is mostly about XPENG. NIO, he doesn't like the battery swap idea because he doesn't think they can keep up with the demand. But NIO is backed by the Chinese government. Plus, they just raised money last month. I haven't touched XPENG but NIO I'm not concerned about at this point.. I'm open to changing my mind at any time.

Yeah this didnt sound damning at all for NIO