Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
I can’t find the actual tweet so take it with a grain of salt but this seems to explain the speculative force behind BNGO...simon barnett is a genome analyst for ARK...so it’d make sense for ppl to want to pick up BNGO at the time (xmas eve) on just the mere hunch that ARKG would be interested in it at some point

vrl60xo467761.jpg

*edit*

someone correct me if I’m wrong but the tweet is either fake or deleted bcuz I can’t find it on his twitter page

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If the trap is booming like this before NIO day if they come hard on some announcements:mjlit:

Not necessarily.. I expect NIO to make some big announcements but this right here is the run up to the anticipation of NIO Day which means it could sell off even if the news is big. Right now they are buying the rumor.

But I'll say this: if the news is big, the sell off would be short lived. What we are looking for is the specs on their new sedan and we also wanna know about their battery technology and how they are progressing with autonomous driving, what stage they've reached..

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
hopefully we get that one last trump buying opportunity this week :skip:
yep, either trump does some stupid fukkery or joe forces shutdown as soon as he takes office. people saying it's up to the governors, but if NY and cali shutdown, the market tanks. not coping until next month. i'm even reconsidering dropping stacks on roblox ipo if it drops this month.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Doesn't matter what anyone thinks. We are clowns on the internet :mjlol:. Only thing that matters is what you think

You can't drop 73k because of us and our predications.

Do you believe in the Tesla story? Is it possible ? High likelihood? How long are you willing to hold?
If you have positive answers to those questions buy the shares

Been working so far :yeshrug:

Ride the wave.

Tesla, NIO, ARKF, ARKQ, RIOT have all been good to a nikka :mjgrin:

edit: WTF IS GOING ON AT TAKE 2!!!! THEY CANCELLED GTA6 OR SOMETHING!!!!! :damn:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what are some good long term hold 3-5 years? already holding apple and tesla stock google? or should i load up on more facebook?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

This is mostly about XPENG. NIO, he doesn't like the battery swap idea because he doesn't think they can keep up with the demand. But NIO is backed by the Chinese government. Plus, they just raised money last month. I haven't touched XPENG but NIO I'm not concerned about at this point.. I'm open to changing my mind at any time.