Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
I’m up over 450% with BNGO. I want to sell but I also want to see how high it can go.

tenor.gif
If you know what the company does you should know if growth is still to come. If you know nothing about it, leave and take your gains

Research and it if still sounds good you can buy back in

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soviets were going to blow up America during the Cold War.

Always something new to worry about. We'll be okay and so will the market. If shyt goes so left the market is the last thing we will have to worry about
i dont think its gonna crash or anything, but i think the orange clown can still give us a couple weeks of volatility. might as well say fukk it and find out

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
GET THE fukk OUT THIS THREAD!!! :camby:
He sold just as they reached 499,550 yearly sales :scust:

We are literally in the 2nd inning of this game :snoop:

I will never understand. The Tesla story is getting better but people selling and still not buying

Sometimes this thread really goes like this:
@430 "TeSlA iS tOo HiGh, I'm gonna wait"
Some random penny stock up 40% "I'm BuYiNg"

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm looking at this going up and want to FOMO it but I'm like I already got PACB which I hardly understand I'm not about to add anything else. All of my other stocks are things I understand and believe in fully.

I fomo back in bngo this morning up over 3k already. Going to hold for at least 8 probably 10. I never made so much money in a stock in so short time. I see why people like penny now lol.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
He sold just as they reached 499,550 yearly sales :scust:

We are literally in the 2nd inning of this game :snoop:

I will never understand. The Tesla story is getting better but people selling and still not buying

Sometimes this thread really goes like this:
@430 "TeSlA iS tOo HiGh, I'm gonna wait"
Some random penny stock up 40% "I'm BuYiNg"
the hesitancy with TSLA is warranted to an extent, sure "it keeps going up" but when a stock costs that much, has already run that much, and you don't have 6 figures in your investment account, of course people gonna hesitate both wondering if it will pull back and about spending that much/share. people in here with 2500 to invest aint gonna just be like - "hell yea, gimme 4 shares of TSLA and that's my entire portfolio :mjgrin:"

Last edited: