Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: If you have less than 25k in your port, you will be NEGGED for selling a stock the same day you buy it. 3 NEGS and your account gets frozen for 90 days.

:mjlol: Tomorrow means tommorow. Not aftermarket today.

Negged :mjlol:

Ahhhh 2 within 5 business days though it looks like.

morris

Superstar
Daps
same here, thankfully i went way bigger into JD than BABA. my cost basis for BABA is around $275 a share, just gonna hold and accept the longterm L if it comes. setting aside all the jack ma fukkery, the company's financials are incredible and that ANT IPO sounds like it's going to happen in some form later this year. obviously there are more negative catalysts as well with further CCP intervention, just hope it doesn't affect JD and NIO too :lupe:
both those companies are the same devil. And the reason why Murican companies outsource and even TRY to implement those rules are because they work over there and increase profits while keeping their overhead low.

Work 72/hrs a week w/no OT. I accept this at time as a salaried employee but there are perks. Damn living over there and damn those companies.

As long as profits rise, the stock will not be affected. Remember workers in China were trying to commit that working in Apple factories. That stock still rising. Will get my money elsewhere. There's literally thousands of ways to get rich (and these conglomerates are too rich for me to buy; never made a cent off them)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can’t find the actual tweet so take it with a grain of salt but this seems to explain the speculative force behind BNGO...simon barnett is a genome analyst for ARK...so it’d make sense for ppl to want to pick up BNGO at the time (xmas eve) on just the mere hunch that ARKG would be interested in it at some point

vrl60xo467761.jpg

*edit*

someone correct me if I’m wrong but the tweet is either fake or deleted bcuz I can’t find it on his twitter page

imirza

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta have the stomach to deal with drops in the market
Yup I'm not worried.. Just sayin.. I'm definitely gonna hold LMND for next 2-3 years. Just sucks though, when you start a position, and the stock falls almost 7% within an hour :(

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
You think so? I'm willing to cop another 100 shares once my other 401k rollover clears if true :lupe:

That and 200 shares of SQ are my next 2 targets.
Doesn't matter what anyone thinks. We are clowns on the internet :mjlol:. Only thing that matters is what you think

You can't drop 73k because of us and our predications.

Do you believe in the Tesla story? Is it possible ? High likelihood? How long are you willing to hold?
If you have positive answers to those questions buy the shares