Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So is anyone doing something or investing in something different this year that they didn’t last year? I’m debating rather I should invest in riot or gbtc as opposed to just purchasing straight btc.
I'm probably going to increase positions in things I already have

APPL
PLTR
OPEN
TESLA
NIO

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
So is anyone doing something or investing in something different this year that they didn’t last year? I’m debating rather I should invest in riot or gbtc as opposed to just purchasing straight btc.
I'm thinking of adding maybe 2 or 3 new stocks. I'm doing more reading up on TTCF to see if I wanna add it. Waiting for the Roblox IPO, and wanna start a position in ARKF while it's still on the lower end.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:BNGO to the moon.

:mjlol:@Serious you still in? You gonna stick it out or bounce?

:mjlol:Interesting. Didn't know they had a dividend one. Don't see anything about info on their yield though.

Say I loaded up on BNGO today and by the end of the day I wanted to cash out the profit, is that a thing you can do?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I might be crazy but I say Tesla touches 1k this year.

Who posted that info back in the summer of their upcoming events? Think it was a tweet or a picture listing a bunch of things. Had one or a few things highlighted in yellow. Was looking but didn't know what words to search for and the words tesla and/or catalyst would return too many results. Think it might've been @Scholar or @Doomsday but maybe @FabTrey .

Scholar

Superstar
Daps

Who posted that info back in the summer of their upcoming events? Think it was a tweet or a picture listing a bunch of things. Had one or a few things highlighted in yellow. Was looking but didn't know what words to search for and the words tesla and/or catalyst would return too many results. Think it might've been @Scholar or @Doomsday but maybe @FabTrey .
I got you one second

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps

I don't think it's crazy at all:yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Got NIO and TSLA..... the money keep piling up!!!

Thank you based Elon!!! :blessed:

OjuyLk3.gif

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
So BABA and 'em pushing that 996 Rule huh?

fukk em and their stock. Regret buying this piece of shyt

Pinduoduo Worker’s Death Renews Scrutiny of 996 Work Culture

same here, thankfully i went way bigger into JD than BABA. my cost basis for BABA is around $275 a share, just gonna hold and accept the longterm L if it comes. setting aside all the jack ma fukkery, the company's financials are incredible and that ANT IPO sounds like it's going to happen in some form later this year. obviously there are more negative catalysts as well with further CCP intervention, just hope it doesn't affect JD and NIO too :lupe:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Kinda shocking baba isn’t tanking when the CCP has possibly kidnapped and Jailed Jack Ma

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

TSLA will hit 1K by end of March bro