Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
What do you mean here. Is this a pump n dump situation :jbhmm:
Ehhhhhhhh depends on who you ask.......I'm not well versed enough in this game to say that.

However, you see the volume breakdown for 12/31, about 6.5% are large buys, with 5.5% being large sells.

Then, ARK sold off PACB this or last week for the first time......coupled that with one of the ARKG research guys asking for the owner of BNGO to give him a call and explain their business......seems like things could be going up.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Ehhhhhhhh depends on who you ask.......I'm not well versed enough in this game to say that.

However, you see the volume breakdown for 12/31, about 6.5% are large buys, with 5.5% being large sells.

Then, ARK sold off PACB this or last week for the first time......coupled that with one of the ARKG research guys asking for the owner of BNGO to give him a call and explain their business......seems like things could be going up.

So thats why pacb dropped so much:ohhh: I was gonna wait for it to even out before I reallocated it. :francis:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Like I stated before: '21 will be another Bull Market, not as strong as '20, but still a Bull Market nonetheless.

:mjlol: There is too many politics involved for '21 to be BEAR. It would make the Liberals look goofy and Trump look like a better President than Biden. Won't happen.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then, ARK sold off PACB this or last week for the first time...

no disrespect but is this just hearsay from stocktwit...every night I look up what the different ARKs bought and sold and sincerely do not recall PACB being sold...off the bat I do remember CRSP and TWST being sold as has been the case for a while now but not PACB...I could be wrong and will check again but I honestly don’t remember seeing them sell any shares

Reign X

Pro
Daps
check out their website. you can buy some products, it's a 5 item minimum.

Tattooed Chef

"why veg out with us?" is another strong tagline lol

i did look at their website, it’s what made me hungry. Just don’t think they deliver to Canada yet. Which also means they got some extra room for growth.

As for price, FE said their website is more expensive then in stores.

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:Like I stated before: '21 will be another Bull Market, not as strong as '20, but still a Bull Market nonetheless.

:mjlol: There is too many politics involved for '21 to be BEAR. It would make the Liberals look goofy and Trump look like a better President than Biden. Won't happen.
imo we will be in an overall bull market until the fed raises interest rates (they said they won't do that til 2023). until then im staying long and buying up any major dips

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
no disrespect but is this just hearsay from stocktwit...every night I look up what the different ARKs bought and sold and sincerely do not recall PACB being sold...off the bat I do remember CRSP and TWST being sold as has been the case for a while now but not PACB...I could be wrong and will check again but I honestly don’t remember seeing them sell any shares
Oh okay, I thought I had seen something like that.

I don't follow stocktwit or anything else besides this thread so

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I thought about it and I'm not selling any of those positions. I'll just focus my efforts going forward on growth stocks. One thing I've learned in this market is when you sell early you lose.

I had NIO when it was $5-$8 a share like 100 shares and sold it for no profit.
I had AMD when it was $19-20. When I first started my portfolio it was one of my first buys. Sold it I wanna say closer to $30.
Had Nvidia and sold it for no real gain. It was in the $160 range.
Had Charter for $300 and sold it in the high $390s I believe.
Had Walmart at $100 sold for no real gains.
I had Zillow I think in the $30 range Sold it in the $40s
I bought Fiver when it went IPO. Dumped it because it didn't pop early for a slight loss.
Had a share of Amazon for $1600 and sold for a few hundred in profit.
I had JD in the $20s sold in the $30s.
I had Spotify in the $120s also sold it around there. I really believed in them I don't even remember why I sold.
Netflix closer to $300.
Google $1200.
Footlocker in the mid $20s sold in the $30s after they cut the dividend.

All those positions if I just held onto them many have more than doubled. My first year I was buying and selling like crazy.