Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Well remember what Chicken always says. Innovation and ability to scale. TTCF has the innovation, it's a market that will only continue to grow and they are in-house producers.

As for scaling.. you're seeing that with how they are doubling their SKUs and they are branching into all these different stores including Krogers and ALSO they will have twice the square footage starting this year.

It's F.E's research and DD combined with Chicken's investing concepts :manny:

i was sold when i saw 'People Who Give a Crop' tagline. :russ:

that's a damn good tagline breh.

i like brands who think creatively and this has that creative thinking behind a innovation. it stands out from the crowded space. but i did a local groceries search and they are still haven't penetrated most of the groceries around me except Walmart and Costco. and this is a great thing. it only means there is a huge room to grow.

potential is huge for sure. i sold my LMND profit to buy this. and now i really feel like i need to sell more to get in more. i'll deposit more money next week and most likely i'll buy either BYND or TTCF.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i was sold when i saw 'People Who Give a Crop' tagline. :russ:

that's a damn good tagline breh.

i like brands who think creatively and this has that creative thinking behind a innovation. it stands out from the crowded space. but i did a local groceries search and they are still haven't penetrated most of the groceries around me except Walmart and Costco. and this is a great thing. it only means there is a huge room to grow.

potential is huge for sure. i sold my LMND profit to buy this. and now i really feel like i need to sell more to get in more. i'll deposit more money next week and most likely i'll buy either BYND or TTCF.

I waited for the pullback and added some more TTCF the other day. It had run up quite a bit so I felt the pullback was coming. I don't know exactly when it will really take off so while it's still in the low to mid 20s I feel like I should be loading..

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Ttcf has some food I want to try out but it’s not in my area. The only thing I got against their product is the price. But beyond is the same way. If people are buying at these prices, no reason to knock it down I guess.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ttcf has some food I want to try out but it’s not in my area. The only thing I got against their product is the price. But beyond is the same way. If people are buying at these prices, no reason to knock it down I guess.

check out their website. you can buy some products, it's a 5 item minimum.

Tattooed Chef

"why veg out with us?" is another strong tagline lol

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nah, in a real market crash jobs are impacted. This felt different because it mostly affected low-wage service jobs while high earners worked from home and just invested every spare dollar because there was nothing else to do. 2008/12 were not fun times.
You misread my post, I’m not looking for an actual crash, people are hyped after this past one because it last all of a month when in reality, these shyts can take years to recover.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
My regret was not going heavier in CAKE sand PLAY. I got cake at $16 and PLAY at $9. Both are up a stupid %.

The all in approach was probably the number 1 beneficial thing I learned about investing last year. Instead of diversifying, I should’ve threw my speculative money into CAKE and PLAY and would’ve been good.
I think PLAY ends up around $45 next 6 months, still money to be made there

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Is it normal to wake up giddy waiting for 8:30 to see your wins and losses :lupe:

this shyt is addicting :lupe:

Can't wait to get more savvy at it this year :lupe:

This thread is such good energy, such a contrast to the rest of the site nowadays lol

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Nah, in a real market crash jobs are impacted. This felt different because it mostly affected low-wage service jobs while high earners worked from home and just invested every spare dollar because there was nothing else to do. 2008/12 were not fun times.
Crazy......
So the rich and middle class got richer

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:mjlol: That means time is running out. Those are the haters.

:mjlol: Never get gassed when the Whales come. That usually means they are going short the stock (GNUS comes to mind) to keep the common man from coming up.

I feel ya.............but the DD on the company is pretty damn good (so far)... their product Saphyr is what has been the catalyst for this run. Gonna spend 1-2hrs this weekend taking a deeper dive.

Also what do y'all think oh Mohawk? MWK? Seems like it could have some real potential.