Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
@7oclock u may not remember but i did that the first two and a half months i traded :heh: made 20% each month :bayer: on listed stocks only :blessed:

Its been so long and they have forgotten :wow:

I want to read up on risk management

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@7oclock u may not remember but i did that the first two and a half months i traded :heh: made 20% each month :bayer: on listed stocks only :blessed:

Its been so long and they have forgotten :wow:

I want to read up on risk management

Yep, it was a bull market. Not trying to offend anyone but a blind folded monkey could have made 20% during that period.

What shows you're a good trader is when you can make money in a non-directional market (again if you have a certain strategy it shouldn't be difficult). I took my lumps in April - trying to play momentum stocks - May i took a more non-directional approach. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to post.

I will be waiting end of June/July to look back at some momentum plays. You don't need books, books are good for pschological and behavorial understanding. You can get all your information on the net and using play money.

Look into chart work, screening stocks (for your strategy), and I would try to learn more about option greeks - because they can tell alot about the underlying stock and the implied moves as well as open up additional investment plays.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:gladbron:

WidePoint Corporation (NYSE: WYY), a leading provider of secure, cloud-based, enterprise-wide Managed Mobility Services (MMS) featuring Cybersecurity and Telecommunications Lifecycle Management (TLM) solutions, announced today that WidePoint subsidiary iSYS LLC has received a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) from the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) for Telecommunications Inventory and Expense Management Solutions (TIEMS). Annual purchases that would be issued under task orders on the BPA are estimated at $9.5 million, or $47.5 million over the 5-year period of performance.

This is WidePoint's second Department-level enterprise contract. Of the 15 Cabinet Departments within the Federal Government, WidePoint now has BPAs with The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Department of Health and Human Services. As department-wide vehicles, the BPAs may be utilized by all components of the awarding agency.

"Under the DHHS TIEMS BPA, WidePoint will combine our professional expertise with a customized TIEMS system that together will help DHHS reduce expenses and optimize its telecommunications assets," said Jin H. Kang, Chief Operations Officer of WidePoint Corporation. "We have a great deal of experience serving federal agencies, and we look forward to helping DHHS realize savings and increased efficiency."

Steve L. Komar, CEO & Chairman of WidePoint Corporation, said, "We are pleased to add the Department of Health and Human Services to the ever-growing list of federal departments and agencies that rely on WidePoint for Telecom Lifecycle Management and Managed Mobility Services." He added, "As our second Department-wide contract vehicle for telecommunication management, the DHHS Blanket Purchase Agreement provides another opportunity for WidePoint to continue to grow our federal customer base."

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:gladbron:

WidePoint Corporation (NYSE: WYY), a leading provider of secure, cloud-based, enterprise-wide Managed Mobility Services (MMS) featuring Cybersecurity and Telecommunications Lifecycle Management (TLM) solutions, announced today that WidePoint subsidiary iSYS LLC has received a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) from the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) for Telecommunications Inventory and Expense Management Solutions (TIEMS). Annual purchases that would be issued under task orders on the BPA are estimated at $9.5 million, or $47.5 million over the 5-year period of performance.

This is WidePoint's second Department-level enterprise contract. Of the 15 Cabinet Departments within the Federal Government, WidePoint now has BPAs with The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Department of Health and Human Services. As department-wide vehicles, the BPAs may be utilized by all components of the awarding agency.

"Under the DHHS TIEMS BPA, WidePoint will combine our professional expertise with a customized TIEMS system that together will help DHHS reduce expenses and optimize its telecommunications assets," said Jin H. Kang, Chief Operations Officer of WidePoint Corporation. "We have a great deal of experience serving federal agencies, and we look forward to helping DHHS realize savings and increased efficiency."

Steve L. Komar, CEO & Chairman of WidePoint Corporation, said, "We are pleased to add the Department of Health and Human Services to the ever-growing list of federal departments and agencies that rely on WidePoint for Telecom Lifecycle Management and Managed Mobility Services." He added, "As our second Department-wide contract vehicle for telecommunication management, the DHHS Blanket Purchase Agreement provides another opportunity for WidePoint to continue to grow our federal customer base."
:bayer:
BRND
:evilcac:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
SPEX what a miss. :snoop:

Love this chart. It's up 30% this week. Today it traded 15 avg daily volume and 2x yesterday's volume. I think it has more momo left in it for tomorrow

chart.ashx

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the SPY is beasting :sadcam: shouldnt have reverse my sentiment when I said it was going to 192. If it goes up tomorrow I'm officially :whoo:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My long-term option play SFL is gaining lately. Beat earnings, positive outlook, and large backlog. Need to hit $20 by Aug :blessed:

all small caps are up right now....take profits if you're able - although I think there will be a summer time breakout/breakdown

my iron condor on the RUT is doing poorly as the upper wing is being tested (1140-1145). However, I sold the lower wing and rolled it up to 1080. Trying to see if I can squeeze some profit even it touches 1145 area.

all my calendars are still waiting for IV crush in the first month and they are sitting fairly good.

sold a put spread on Pandor (P) and that looks healthy. I need a small pull back but I have a lot of hedges in place, so should be good this month - hoping for 6-10% in a fairly non-directional market.

Penny stocks - TTDZ named change to Green Cures (GRCU) got some gains off that and I'm holidng MCIG, which is popping today and ATTBF (although that's been a loser in my portfolio).

Still in DANG and SZYM (both are current losers in my portfolio).

Have a few naked puts in APOL and BAC. I might roll APOL out to August - I think this one will breakdown.

Bullish in ORCL , P (short a put spread), USO, KOG.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also own ZNGA stock but have a put spread against it, so hedged somewhat if there's any short term bearish move.

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
all small caps are up right now....take profits if you're able - although I think there will be a summer time breakout/breakdown

my iron condor on the RUT is doing poorly as the upper wing is being tested (1140-1145). However, I sold the lower wing and rolled it up to 1080. Trying to see if I can squeeze some profit even it touches 1145 area.

June expiry?