Reppin
The Street
Updated charts. PVCT uplisting to NYSE tomorrow

chart.ashx

SUMR still going. $3.50 coming up tho

无名的

Superstar
Daps
CRCM: Look at a candle daily chart. Friday, May 9th the daily candle is what they call a "doji" candle. Meaning the day's opening and closing price were virtually equal. This is a good indication that a reversal is coming because it conveys indecision. It's an even stronger indication when the stock has sold off so much. So, that's why it bounced the next day. I'm not really big on candle stick patterns, but it stuck out this time around. It depends on your risk tolerance and your time-frame, but I think it can squeeze up a couple $

EPE: Was a LBO by Apollo :scusthov:. I wouldn't touch until it proves it can hold $20. I think they're coming to the mkt too late in shale game, but not sure what they even do

Bought 490 shares of CRCM today at $11.17. Up $0.32 today. I'll take it.

:ehh:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
700k shares just excahnged hands in NEWL

NEWL: I knew it would bounce just not where it would bounce. Today's open over yesterday's close was a good indicator. ESPECIALLY since yesterday closed RED.

Eyeing NEWL for b/o above $0.80. I want it to consolidate for the next hour and then maybe rally for the last hr

Congrats my brethren. Hit 1.71 just now

Approaching $2

I'm out out at 2.065 average

Wow the strength in NEWL is amazing. Back over $2 again

I'm going back in NEWL if it crosses 2.50. Risking .10

What a day. FRTD wants more. I thibk NEWL goes higher tomorrow

Now at 3.70

obama-kicks-doors-o.gif

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
SHLD is begging me to buy puts right now. But I have this bad feeling that no matter how bad the last qtr was that theyll somehow raise guidance (lie) or some shyt and shares will be up

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
SHLD is begging me to buy puts right now. But I have this bad feeling that no matter how bad the last qtr was that theyll somehow raise guidance (lie) or some shyt and shares will be up

Berkowitz and Blackstone added long positions this qt per latest 13F. If it's still red on the day by the time I get back I may play long calls.