Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
chart.ashx

5 green days. Volume contracting. I hate slow faders so I wont short this until there is an overblown spike

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
General Motors is a shyt show right now. Another 2.4M vehicles recalled. This is just the beginning

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
In hindsight, the weekly GM $33 puts were trading at .08 when news broke. Now trading .24 x .25. Options are beautiful.

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Completely missed LIQD. Over 1.78 and i'm in it for a scalp. Above $2 welp..

Director purchased 230,300 shares on May 15th/16th: Liquid Holdings Group LLC - Statement of Changes of Beneficial Ownership

Director purchased 600,000 shares on May 15th: Liquid Holdings Group LLC - Statement of Changes of Beneficial Ownership

General Counsel purchased 20,000 shares on May 15th: Liquid Holdings Group LLC - Statement of Changes of Beneficial Ownership

Chairman purchased 6,400,000 shares on May 15th: Liquid Holdings Group LLC - Statement of Changes of Beneficial Ownership

CEO purchased 100,000 shares on May 16th: Liquid Holdings Group LLC - Statement of Changes of Beneficial Ownership

BOriGinal

Rookie
Daps
Peace, been reading through this thread for the past couple weeks and I like what you guys are doing on here. Decided to just open up an account, what's the best online broker for someone with $5000 that's looking to do trades every other day?

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Peace, been reading through this thread for the past couple weeks and I like what you guys are doing on here. Decided to just open up an account, what's the best online broker for someone with $5000 that's looking to do trades every other day?

you ever played around with fake money? there's plenty of sites if you want to get your feet wet without actually spending real money at first.

I use scottrade. People have asked this question before and I don't really remember what the responses were. Maybe someone else can chime in.

BOriGinal

Rookie
Daps
you ever played around with fake money? there's plenty of sites if you want to get your feet wet without actually spending real money at first.

I use scottrade. People have asked this question before and I don't really remember what the responses were. Maybe someone else can chime in.

What's up Domingo, nah I haven't played with fake money, I was thinking about it at first but after reading Beating the street, one up on wall street by Peter Lynch and a book title how to make money in stocks by O'Niel, I'm eager to invest.