Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
WWE

good lord

:huhldup:

WWE CEO Vince McMahon No Longer Billionaire After Losing $350 Million In A Day - Forbes
Vince McMahon lost $350 million as of market close on Friday, as shares in his WWE took a beating from investors. The stock was down more than 40% since the market open. In fact, the stock, which had closed just below $20 on Thursday, opened down below $11. That immediately knocked the WWE boss out of the billionaire ranks, putting his net worth now at an estimated $750 million.

Q2QcSn8.png

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of the poor afraid to get in at what looks like the bottom out of fear that it's not really the bottom... I keep thinking about jumping into Care.com (CRCM) now that it has shed $19 in a few months.

:wow:

It seemed to bottom in the high 9s. Jumped to 11 a few days ago and dropped back to high 10s on Friday. I know I'll kick myself if I don't jump in and it skyrockets, but I'm afraid of it dumping further with the way the market is going, especially with tech.

Finally trading at a more realistic 1.75ish P/B now.

Almost a value stock. :jawalrus:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Speaking of the poor afraid to get in at what looks like the bottom out of fear that it's not really the bottom... I keep thinking about jumping into Care.com (CRCM) now that it has shed $19 in a few months.

:wow:

It seemed to bottom in the high 9s. Jumped to 11 a few days ago and dropped back to high 10s on Friday. I know I'll kick myself if I don't jump in and it skyrockets, but I'm afraid of it dumping further with the way the market is going, especially with tech.

Finally trading at a more realistic 1.75ish P/B now.

Almost a value stock. :jawalrus:

FA + TA + Volume = Profit

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Also watching QUIK. Extended move late Friday. Hearing Sikes is behind it, so could have some volume tomorrow regardless of direction

chart.ashx

无名的

Superstar
Daps
FA + TA + Volume = Profit

Any opinion on the CRCM chart?

And while you're at it. . . EPE. I can't make heads or tails of this bytch. I bought a large stake at IPO and purchased puts to cap losses when it first started really going down. My opinion was if the puts expired worthless, oh well, as I expected a big move up by the August put expiration to match up with similar companies trading at much higher multiples, so my put losses would be erased and more by gains. It's staying in that piece of shyt zone where my puts will expire worthless and my cost basis is now higher, so I'm afraid by August, it'll be around where I initially purchased it, only I'll be down a grand, instead of even.

:why:

They've made some recent acquisitions, beat estimates, and raised guidance, but this bytch still won't meaningfully move.

:damn:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Any opinion on the CRCM chart?

And while you're at it. . . EPE. I can't make heads or tails of this bytch. I bought a large stake at IPO and purchased puts to cap losses when it first started really going down. My opinion was if the puts expired worthless, oh well, as I expected a big move up by the August put expiration to match up with similar companies trading at much higher multiples, so my put losses would be erased and more by gains. It's staying in that piece of shyt zone where my puts will expire worthless and my cost basis is now higher, so I'm afraid by August, it'll be around where I initially purchased it, only I'll be down a grand, instead of even.

:why:

They've made some recent acquisitions, beat estimates, and raised guidance, but this bytch still won't meaningfully move.

:damn:

CRCM: Look at a candle daily chart. Friday, May 9th the daily candle is what they call a "doji" candle. Meaning the day's opening and closing price were virtually equal. This is a good indication that a reversal is coming because it conveys indecision. It's an even stronger indication when the stock has sold off so much. So, that's why it bounced the next day. I'm not really big on candle stick patterns, but it stuck out this time around. It depends on your risk tolerance and your time-frame, but I think it can squeeze up a couple $

EPE: Was a LBO by Apollo :scusthov:. I wouldn't touch until it proves it can hold $20. I think they're coming to the mkt too late in shale game, but not sure what they even do