Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
AMZN: A bit beaten up, but as you can see it's near previous S/R zone of $278 - $284 that goes back to last January

chart.ashx
Very dope posts in this thread, made me follow it again.

Do you work in markets? If so, do you follow the CFD markets or FX spot? I feel like that's a lot more fun than stocks although you'll probably convince me to look at stocks again. It's hard to get properly leveraged to move stocks imo.

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street

Do you work in markets? If so, do you follow the CFD markets or FX spot? I feel like that's a lot more fun than stocks although you'll probably convince me to look at stocks again. It's hard to get properly leveraged to move stocks imo.

Sup breh? No, I don't work in the industry. I trade for myself on the side, but that's about it. I'm not trading ccys at the moment as I have much to learn before entering that space, but I do see it in my future. I must say, though, that Short Yen/Long NKD '12 -'13 was the trade of the decade. Unbelievable. What about you?

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
So far scalping has paid. Stocks like to take a morning dip to fakeout longs. That's why it helps to wait 10 - 15 minutes after the open to allow weak hands to get out.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Haha, good for you breh. I don't wanna touch obvious P&D's, especially when I'm not in the core of one, such as some here might be

:sas1:
:leostare:
But anyhow, I'm ridin this QASP train for a nice 75-100% and on to the next one as well. Glad I've bossed up and got L2, charts and all that on deck. Not gonna do shyt but flip these MJ bytches. :smugdraper:

A great trading week to my nikkas over here!

How did that work out for you?

QASP is pure :trash:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Sup breh? No, I don't work in the industry. I trade for myself on the side, but that's about it. I'm not trading ccys at the moment as I have much to learn before entering that space, but I do see it in my future. I must say, though, that Short Yen/Long NKD '12 -'13 was the trade of the decade. Unbelievable. What about you?
just a student of the game, going to start trading in CFD's and CC's hopefully this month. I wish I knew more about stock trading. The irony is everyone thinks of stocks when they think of trading and yet I don't actually have a grasp on which stocks to trade to make money :sas2:

I'm more into day trading/scalping with a macro bias.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

Explain what that is and why please? :why:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Explain what that is and why please? :why:

Well in Canada there are some pretty tight laws regarding leverage and equities. For example I don't think I can even get more than (generously) 4:1 leverage on any given stock and I would need a minimum of 25k in the account at any given time to open a short position so even if I had over 25k I feel like that's pretty oppressive. Forex and Futures gives you leverage like 50:1 etc which speeds up the week lets say.